What crazy claims have you heard people make?

"i have a custom built amp"

hey slammin have you seen an s10 with a spoiler and ebay spinners that say El loco across the windshield runnin around near stadium? Yea that guy said he had not a blowthrough...but a "bassthrough" And he has a box with 1 10" xplod in the bed of his truck lmao

hey slammin have you seen an s10 with a spoiler and ebay spinners that say El loco across the windshield runnin around near stadium? Yea that guy said he had not a blowthrough...but a "bassthrough" And he has a box with 1 10" xplod in the bed of his truck lmao

no. surprised i havent seen him at state of the art

lol I hate that place the manager or whatever the fuck he calls himself is such a dick

lol I hate that place the manager or whatever the fuck he calls himself is such a dick

im going there Friday to meter with my new amp.

its custom built....jk

its custom built....jk

lmao ..what amp? I'm goin up to 5k next week when I get my aq2200 to meter my 4th order

its custom built....jk

lmao ..what amp? I'm goin up to 5k next week when I get my aq2200 to meter my 4th order

dd m3a

i might go up to 5k too

let me know if you wanna meet up this week for demos

its custom built....jk

dd m3a

i might go up to 5k too

let me know if you wanna meet up this week for demos

lucky ass I want one a those bad...and fersher I can do somthin tomorrow maybe or friday

Archived