What crazy claims have you heard people make?

Was talking to a buddy of mine, showed him my system (DC level 3) and he said oh, my sister had a really loud system. Two tens.. she blew out her back window. LOL people don't understand what it takes to break your windsheild -_-

This shit pisses me off so bad... I will call your ass out in a fucking second on that.

1. No one blows out their glass with 2 10s. No one blows out all their windows with 8 18s. You say it because it sounds cool and you think I can't prove you wrong.

2. Pics or it didn't happen. End of story - you are full of shit. If it happened, you would have stolen a camera if you had to to get a picture.

Then i walk the fuck away.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Was talking to a buddy of mine, showed him my system (DC level 3) and he said oh, my sister had a really loud system. Two tens.. she blew out her back window. LOL people don't understand what it takes to break your windsheild -_-
This shit pisses me off so bad... I will call your ass out in a fucking second on that. 1. No one blows out their glass with 2 10s. No one blows out all their windows with 8 18s. You say it because it sounds cool and you think I can't prove you wrong. 2. Pics or it didn't happen. End of story - you are full of shit. If it happened, you would have stolen a camera if you had to to get a picture. Then i walk the fuck away.

Yeup, I just kinda laughed was like okay... pointless to argue they'll think what they want.

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

That funky pups can hit around 194dbs

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

Car: 2011 Ford Taurus SEL / Alt: DC Power 270XP (Will be here 7/17!!!)

Deck: Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH / Amps: (1) DC 5.0k, (1) RF T400-2

Speaks: RF T2652-S 6.5" and RF T1692 6x9"

Subs: (2) DC XLm2 15's / Batts: (2) XS XP3000's

Wiring: Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 (2 runs)

Why do i think thats fake :WTFBubble:

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

Archived