What crazy claims have you heard people make?

I once had a friend tell my his brother's system (2 kicker cvr's on a 1000 watt boss amp) was able to make the door fall off of his car and that it hit so hard that it effected the suspension so he couldn't turn it on while driving..... I couldn't help myself but laugh

I was in my buds bros car driving around talking about systems. He was like 6 years older. He said "don't let anyone tell you that 12's are louder than 10's", followed by "my bro hit 190db with these 2 10's." I didnt even bother, knowing they were maybe doing 130db cranked. The 10's were in a pre fab 4th order! The only thing you can do in those situations is play along because if you don't they'll be all "oh my word bro!!". Pretty awkward. One time an acquaintance came over saying I should check out his new ported box. He had cut holes in his sealed box for 4 8's LMAO! Immediately took him out to my car to get a taste of my re xxx 12 ported w/ 1500w. Not even that loud, about 140db. Dude flinched, I laughed.

Never Gets Old

[media]

there is a lot to say about this....for starters.....it it pretty much the worst put together starter system ive ever seen....and ive seen quite a few (highschoolers, adults, they all do the same and think i know nothing, which isnt true, but im no genius lol, i just know more than the average bear about it around here lol)

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

have a couple guys i work with in the guards, ok, no big deal....cept they both tell me they know a guy who runs 16v batteries and a stock alternator and just charges the batteries at night. and that he blows out his own windows so much he had to get plexyglass windows, so now if hes at half volume, hell just blow out the windows of all the cars nearby...they both say it, they both say theyve seen it....but when i told them to have their friend meet me....i still havent seen him, its been 4 months....oh, and one of the guys told me his car is louder than mine....i may have Sony subs for temporary (getting hauled away in an ambulance tends to rape u for funds) but its still louder than his singe w/e he has lol

and ive had to hit "Like" a lot here lol lots of great stories :P

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

Never Gets Old

[media]

there is a lot to say about this....for starters.....it it pretty much the worst put together starter system ive ever seen....and ive seen quite a few (highschoolers, adults, they all do the same and think i know nothing, which isnt true, but im no genius lol, i just know more than the average bear about it around here lol)

that is too f-ing funny

2007 Chevy Silverado Ext Cab

kenwood excelon kdc-x995

4-jl audio tr650-cxi

1-single probox 10" upfire vented enclosure

JL audio 500/1 v1

JL audio jx 360/2

JL audio signal wires

Memphis 4 gauge

Kicker 2 gauge

LA 50 farad capacitor

24" U2 black rims 305/35/24

21e9_c17d-1.jpg

@ BOBOBASS, Hey man ,how is that AQ1200 treating you? i ordered one from AQ and got it D.O.A..... I had to send it back so they can test it probable to tell me i blew it up . He said they have never had one come dead out the box, which is hard to believe seeing as its electronics. Anyway....The craziest claim i have heard come from the phone call i had with this guy... i quote... sounds like you blew the power bass( mosfets) but you would have to work really hard to do that, like playing it to hard for a long time, clipping it like for ever or you must have hooked the power wire to ground........... B.S........... i have been doing this for 20 plus years...........IT NEVER POWERED UP ....................LMAO @ AQ................

• Minivanfromhell -- Proud Member of Shut It Down Boyz & GEORGIA CAR AUDIO

Pioneer DEH-3400-UB

Vega 65 cs & 1" tweets & T3 4" coax in Front

1- Dual 300 with an AQ sticker

2-AQ sdc2.5 12's

1- AQ 1200D.1

Monster Cable RCA's

Monster Cable 4-awg

Custom 4 th order box ( by DBC )

Crescendo FT1's in rear- 1/0 Big Three

Opti Blue top in back for Mono Amp

Stinger Power dis. block