to All Computer Geniuses out there........

Laptops do tend to overheat and there's not a whole ton you can do about it. In the desktop world, a graphics card is considered "too hot" if it gets over about 80 degrees C. In the laptop world, you'll constantly see machines running above 90 degrees and some high-end Nvidia chips are known to get over 100. Cooling in laptop computers is simply limited on space and power. My desktop has a slew of 8-inch diameter fans. You can't get that in a laptop.

Best options if you want to minimize heat? make sure there's no dust building up in the vents and turn graphics settings down. If you're looking for the best solution, you can build a mighty little budget gaming tower for about $500 (assuming you have a mouse and keyboard and monitor).

I did clean the vents the only difference it made was become more quiet.

I've got a Case; Motherboard; a decent sound card; and a Logitech Mouse.

IwCCla0.png

1993 Toyota Corolla

:)

Gaming =

PC>xbox/PS?>Laptop>handhelds>smartphone

Get a PC, save up buy piece at a time...or cut your gaming time down considerably.

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

Xbox or PS3 is way better for gaming. Requires a lot more skill. :)
You best be trolling. There's no way you can say this and make any strong claim to back it up. Laptops do tend to overheat and there's not a whole ton you can do about it. In the desktop world, a graphics card is considered "too hot" if it gets over about 80 degrees C. In the laptop world, you'll constantly see machines running above 90 degrees and some high-end Nvidia chips are known to get over 100. Cooling in laptop computers is simply limited on space and power. My desktop has a slew of 8-inch diameter fans. You can't get that in a laptop. Best options if you want to minimize heat? make sure there's no dust building up in the vents and turn graphics settings down. If you're looking for the best solution, you can build a mighty little budget gaming tower for about $500 (assuming you have a mouse and keyboard and monitor).
I played PC games for a while. It is so much easier to aim with a computer mouse them xbox or ps3 controller. So Xbox,PS3>PC (gaming) Graphics are batter on PC, but who cares?
No offence, but console gaming is mostly for kids who can't affoard to buy a nice gaming rig. I prefer the PC gaming croud to the console gaming croud because of this. Also, PC shooting gaming has no "autoaim" like consoles do. Skill? Who needs skill when the game aims for you... lol. Bish plz.

Oh and a 500 dollar rig will be shitty. My gfx card is worth more than that.

2010 F150 FX4
-18" AA Mayhem
-Crescendo BC3500d
-Pioneer GM-D9500F 4-channel
-2 Crescendo FT1

-2 Crescendo Neo Forte 6.5

-Pioneer AVH-P3300BT
-6000K HID Headlights/Fog lights
-All LED interior lighting
-20% tint on front windows, 1% rear windows, 5% windshield strip
-Big3 (XSFlex 0ga)

-DC Power 270XP

-Group 65 NorthStar AGM battery

Coming soon/plans:

-Build log
-Blacked out mirror reflectors
-Tinted tails/3rd brake light

At least we (xbox/ps3) don't need to re install our software every week because of viruses.

And yes, I owned gaming PC I built a while back, but had to sell because mother board went bad.

I've had my computer running for 3 years. Not one time did I get a virus and not one time did I have to reinstall stuff that was done by a virus. Only time that happens when the user is retarded and clicks foreign ads and downloads anything in sight.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

Xbox or PS3 is way better for gaming. Requires a lot more skill. :)
You best be trolling. There's no way you can say this and make any strong claim to back it up. Laptops do tend to overheat and there's not a whole ton you can do about it. In the desktop world, a graphics card is considered "too hot" if it gets over about 80 degrees C. In the laptop world, you'll constantly see machines running above 90 degrees and some high-end Nvidia chips are known to get over 100. Cooling in laptop computers is simply limited on space and power. My desktop has a slew of 8-inch diameter fans. You can't get that in a laptop. Best options if you want to minimize heat? make sure there's no dust building up in the vents and turn graphics settings down. If you're looking for the best solution, you can build a mighty little budget gaming tower for about $500 (assuming you have a mouse and keyboard and monitor).
I played PC games for a while. It is so much easier to aim with a computer mouse them xbox or ps3 controller. So Xbox,PS3>PC (gaming) Graphics are batter on PC, but who cares?
No offence, but console gaming is mostly for kids who can't affoard to buy a nice gaming rig. I prefer the PC gaming croud to the console gaming croud because of this. Also, PC shooting gaming has no "autoaim" like consoles do. Skill? Who needs skill when the game aims for you... lol. Bish plz.

Oh and a 500 dollar rig will be shitty. My gfx card is worth more than that.

Play on PC then play on Xbox/PS3 and tell me which one is harder.

Why would you spend $500 on video card ???? Unless you create video or software it's a waste of money

pc>xbox+ps3

i got all 3 and think xbox is by far the easiest especially for cod. pc doesnt have no aim assist shit and always felt like more competitiveness.

im no pro but im not terrible, 1.56 was my k/d than i stopped playing.

Archived