DC Sound Lab

DC LVL 5 15/3.5k Chrysler 300

I thought my post was pretty clear, but then again I was on my phone so I'll try again.

your first limiting factor is wattage.

your car can only handle so much draw before you risk breaking well, everything.

Your second limiting factor is size, you can only fit so much shit into that trunk.

You have (1) 15 and (1) 3500

Which is a sweet combination, should be pretty loud.

Here are two good places to start. First, get your entire electrical up to par. HO alt (biggest you can get) even look into doing duals if at all possible. and get your charging system ready to support 7,000wrms of potential power. Then, build that exact box pictured and do two lvl 5 15s.

Or, You can take that box pictured build it and do two XL 15s on your current amp that would require a lot less upgrade on the electrical side because it is half the power. personally, I think the motor force to cone ratio is awesome with a pair of XL 15s on that power and I think this will be your most efficient route. At some point, you reach a level of diminishing returns that make it less appealing to expand your setup. This means the investment for my suggested change will be a woofer swap and box, while the doubling of equipment involves doubling everything (sub/amp) as well as doubling up everything from alt output to wire size to battery count. I believe that your current amp with double the cone and increased motor in that (pictured) box will yield considerable results compared to what you have now and if you sold the 15 to cover the pair of 15s it will be achieved at a fairly minimal investment.

you want my .02 there it is.

-Drew

Edited by Noobtastic14

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew