WTB:Rockford Fosgate 15" T2 trim rings ASAP!

Wassup fellas,I'm looking to buy the trim rings for a pair of 15" Fosgate T2's....

if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned.

If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick.

It just does not make sense at all.

Thx bro but I need a pair of 15" trim rings

if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned.

If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick.

• 2 weeks later...

Still looking...I know someone has to have one or a pair...haha....I need them....I'll take one if someone only has one also...let me know...thx fellas!

I bought 2 T2 subs from a guy and he misplaced them...guess he never used them...but I never got them and I just want them because I think it gives the sub a good look,just wanting them for a cleaner look...it's not a big deal but I just want them haha...

Oh alright, because if you had the boxes for them the rings are at the bottom, under the foam. You'd be surprised how many people just assume they were missing and don't look for them, only to throw the rings away with the box. I've got some 15" rings, but they have subs to match so I can't help ya. I had a spare 10" T2 ring for the longest time, sold it for $35. Have you contacted Rockford yet? Might be able to point you in the right direction.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Yeah I don't have the boxes bro but that's some gd info...all I got were the subs....and as for Rockford that was my first contact but no help....they don't sell just the trim rings...so I've been trying to do some ads on the forums....so here I am...haha...

I have the newer style T2's....with the all black cone's....