(UPDATE: 6/12/12) 2 DD M4a's and a pair of DD Z Series 15

Isolator doesn't do anything..why would you play stereo with car off on battery power? Awesome build why not put batterys behind front seat.. I doubt you will have rear passenger with box like that.... m4as will draw a lot of power and make awesome power on 12v my teamates run them an love them I had m4s and loved them...

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

really? sorry to hear that

man... vids...like....NOW :D

As soon as I get my amp in ill be happy to comply

hell one is ok, and you will break in the subs by the time you get 2nd one back, if you will listen to is a lot

Got carbon fiber dust cap???

what u doing for all that weight?

I have higher weight springs in the rear doesn't sag even a little

what u mean higher weight springs?

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Archived