!!!BLINKY!!! IS A SCAMMER BUYER BEWARE!!

So my question is if you would have gotten the $900 back from paypal. What would you have done? You wouldn't send the subs back for a refund I dought you would send them back once you had your money..Hmm sounds like a scam on your part don't it?

HU...Pioneer 5900IB

Wireing...Stinger

Amps...(1) Modded Stetsom 2K6..

Batts...(1) Stinger 2150

SPL Subs...(2) DD 9515 Hybrids

Daily Subs..(1) Mmats P3.0 15

N.S.P.L.

2012 NC State Record Trunk 1801-3600

2012 World Record Trunk 1801-3600

2011 NC State Record No Wall 0-24"

2011 NC State Record No Wall 0-24" Hardcore

2011 World Record No Wall 0-24"

2011 World Record No Wall 0-24" Hardcore

2010 World Record No Wall 0-2500w

2010 NC State Record No Wall 0-2500w

2009 NC State Record No Wall 0-24"

2009 NC State Record No Wall Hardcore 0-24"

I feel he even tried to steal the DD motor i sent him , it was delivered and he climed he didnt received it, i had to call usps and they said it was scanned and delivered to his house on Tuesday well it was Thursday when i called and they said he got it! Jason then says well i found it under a bucket in my yard lol the box was 15" x 15" x 6" what bucket would this fit under lmao!!

9358d5c8.jpg

So my question is if you would have gotten the $900 back from paypal. What would you have done? You wouldn't send the subs back for a refund I dought you would send them back once you had your money..Hmm sounds like a scam on your part don't it?

What would happen is paypal would send me 250 not 900, the money you owe me!! Its not that hard is it..... i have good feedback check my Itrader never a complaint

You keep saying i sound like a scammer...... what are you? You already scammed me!

So your telling me that you called paypal, told them someone hacked your account and sent me $900? But yet you only wanted $250 back? When someone hacks your account your usually not going to ask for a partial refund back.. so my question still stands what were you gonna if paypal would have givin you the money back? Don't sound quite right to me.. and the only reason I'm givin you back that motor is because I had to use my mothers paypal acct for the transaction and she asked me to just give you the money or the motor so she wouldn't have to be stressed out about the whole deal.. I wouldn't give u jack.. you refuded to return improperly built subs to DD to be fixed, you refused to return them to me for a full refund plus the trades.. so they must not be to bad if you wanna keep them huh?

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

HU...Pioneer 5900IB

Wireing...Stinger

Amps...(1) Modded Stetsom 2K6..

Batts...(1) Stinger 2150

SPL Subs...(2) DD 9515 Hybrids

Daily Subs..(1) Mmats P3.0 15

N.S.P.L.

2012 NC State Record Trunk 1801-3600

2012 World Record Trunk 1801-3600

2011 NC State Record No Wall 0-24"

2011 NC State Record No Wall 0-24" Hardcore

2011 World Record No Wall 0-24"

2011 World Record No Wall 0-24" Hardcore

2010 World Record No Wall 0-2500w

2010 NC State Record No Wall 0-2500w

2009 NC State Record No Wall 0-24"

2009 NC State Record No Wall Hardcore 0-24"

So your telling me that you called paypal, told them someone hacked your account and sent me $900? But yet you only wanted $250 back? When someone hacks your account your usually not going to ask for a partial refund back.. so my question still stands what were you gonna if paypal would have givin you the money back? Don't sound quite right to me.. and the only reason I'm givin you back that motor is because I had to use my mothers paypal acct for the transaction and she asked me to just give you the money or the motor so she wouldn't have to be stressed out about the whole deal.. I wouldn't give u jack.. you refuded to return improperly built subs to DD to be fixed, you refused to return them to me for a full refund plus the trades.. so they must not be to bad if you wanna keep them huh?

I called this POS man many times he wont answer to me and the time he did he just hung up when i asked where my money was at!!

You are a total idiot!!! I refuse to return the subs to you because you are a crook, How could i send them back to DD to have them fixed when YOU never ordered them SUPERCHARGED!!! I talked to Kevin who told me how you never ordered them with supercharged so how does that work? What i got is what you ordered!!! What you were trying to do was rob me for the supercharging money.

Let everyone know how you "called Kevin" and Kevin told you they stopped doing the supercharging on top the pole piece SO THATS WHY I DONT SEE THE NEO!!! LMAO!!!! LIES LIES LIES

I called Kevin the same day this scam artist told me this crock of crap! Kevin said Jason is a lier he never asked him about supercharging and that if my subs were supercharged i could see the neo through the vents in the former!!! ON TOP OF THAT if i had supercharged subs the box and the receipt would indicate that they were!! Kevin looked up my order and said those subs are not supercharged JASON LOOK AT THE RECEIPT AND BOXES PICS ABOVE!!!!!! NO SUPERCHARGING......................

Jason "PRETENDS" To work for East Gate Electronics which is a DD dealer....... DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM HES NOT A DEALER OF ANYTHING BUT SCAMS.....Hes a truck driver..prob a trash man.

IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYONE FROM EAST GATE ELECTRONICS please let them know about this guy, they can find out more about him and this case from Kevin at DD.

The reason you had to use your moms paypal account is because you scammed a member on here who bought a stetsom from you! Jason told me his PP account was suspended and he needed a money order! Well now i know why his account is suspended SCAMMING!!!!!!!!! Heres the story it happened last month....

Blinky or jason honeycutt is a very shady guy. I bought one of the "working" Stetsom 7kd's off him last month. Before it arrived he texts me and says he insured it for $1000. I only paid him $530 for it. Instantly I become nervous. I've been selling on Ebay for over 10 years and know a scam when I smell one. So I get the amp, hook it up in my truck and of course it does not work. I call Jason right away and he tells me to check to see if the boards may have overlapped in shipping. It does look that way but then I notice burns in some solder traces and realize this amp was not working before it was shipped. I opened a a paypal case which he was not happy about. But I gave him over 3 weeks to make it right. He files an insurance claim with ups for $1000 and they seem to be going along with it. Finally they ask to see proof of the paypal transaction(remember it was for $530). Can you say SCREWED! Needless to say I had to escalate the paypal case to a claim to get my money back. But this guy actually thought he was going to keep the Stetsom, fix it and send it back to me plus collect $1000 from UPS.

Edited by burzendowski

call east gate.

336-887-2455

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Can someone close this thread, it's an eyesore.. Burz, pm an admin on here..in messaging.

Dude really? i was scammed and my thread is an eye sore to you? Heres an idea dont come in here...as far as i know the man above said for only mods and op and blinky to comment in here!