!!!BLINKY!!! IS A SCAMMER BUYER BEWARE!!

Long story short,

I had 2 solo x motors that i traded to Blinky aka Jason Honeycutt, I was suppose to get a dd motor in exchange. Once the solo x motors were received by Jason he told me the dd motor was pushed off a shelf by his kid. So then he said he was working for a dealer Team East Gate Electronics and that he could just get me a deal on some 15's, i agreed and sent him my DD motor and he already had my solo x motors plus 900 for a pair of 9515I series carbon caps supercharged. I paid 200 dollars for the supercharging.

I get the subs and rite away notice the box does not say supercharged so i text hi and he said that he talked to Kevin at DD and that they changed the way they supercharge them and that the neo is inside the motor so you cant see it on top the pole piece.....LIE LIES LIES

I call DD talk to Kevin and he informs me that Jason is not a DD dealer and that he did not order my sub woofers with supercharging. He said Jason is just an average joe who is just taking advantage of me. He claims to work for EAST GATE ELECTRONICS but he does not he used their shop name to scam me.

Jason claims he will pay me but he has not and keep avoiding me.

Here is the proof

DD receipt notice it doesnt say they where supercharged

cbddd5a8.jpg

either do my boxes

23050c6e.jpg

38e1e2e4.jpg

heres some of our texts for proof i have every word we exchanged on this deal still

3d533bc8.jpg

c3136bac.jpg

This ones funny the credit card is doing a partial refund...lol....for what he never paid DD for supercharging because he thought i was stupid and would take his word for it.

642bf903.jpg

Edited by burzendowski

I dont think I even need to say it. IF you are not the OP or the Seller or the staff. don't post. 48 hour vacations will run rampant if so.

Was this deal done here?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

we did not make a thread though for the trade agreement

First mistake right there. There is no proof of discussions what so ever for anyone to make a case with.

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

Why don't u post the parts where you called paypal and told them someone hacked your account to send me money? Or where I asked you to return the items fo a FULL refund and refused to do so? Left some things out didn't you?

HU...Pioneer 5900IB

Wireing...Stinger

Amps...(1) Modded Stetsom 2K6..

Batts...(1) Stinger 2150

SPL Subs...(2) DD 9515 Hybrids

Daily Subs..(1) Mmats P3.0 15

N.S.P.L.

2012 NC State Record Trunk 1801-3600

2012 World Record Trunk 1801-3600

2011 NC State Record No Wall 0-24"

2011 NC State Record No Wall 0-24" Hardcore

2011 World Record No Wall 0-24"

2011 World Record No Wall 0-24" Hardcore

2010 World Record No Wall 0-2500w

2010 NC State Record No Wall 0-2500w

2009 NC State Record No Wall 0-24"

2009 NC State Record No Wall Hardcore 0-24"

I had someone pm me about his transaction with jason!

Blinky or jason honeycutt is a very shady guy. I bought one of the "working" Stetsom 7kd's off him last month. Before it arrived he texts me and says he insured it for $1000. I only paid him $530 for it. Instantly I become nervous. I've been selling on Ebay for over 10 years and know a scam when I smell one. So I get the amp, hook it up in my truck and of course it does not work. I call Jason right away and he tells me to check to see if the boards may have overlapped in shipping. It does look that way but then I notice burns in some solder traces and realize this amp was not working before it was shipped. I opened a a paypal case which he was not happy about. But I gave him over 3 weeks to make it right. He files an insurance claim with ups for $1000 and they seem to be going along with it. Finally they ask to see proof of the paypal transaction(remember it was for $530). Can you say SCREWED! Needless to say I had to escalate the paypal case to a claim to get my money back. But this guy actually thought he was going to keep the Stetsom, fix it and send it back to me plus collect $1000 from UPS.

Why don't u post the parts where you called paypal and told them someone hacked your account to send me money? Or where I asked you to return the items fo a FULL refund and refused to do so? Left some things out didn't you?

I filed a dispute in paypal dont be mad and try to make it seem like im in the wrong! I posted your texts above where you claim your going to pay up!! Do it!! Also theres no way i will send you the subs and have you keep them and all my parts and cash, you cant even pay the 250 you told me you would. You are shaddy, i paid for supercharging and did not receive it you owe me 250 dollars.