Skar Audio Silverado (New stuff pg 5)

Why not sub up port up?

Because I said so lol.

Gotta listen to the boss lol :)

"SilveradoGoesBang"

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155256-silveradogoesbang-box-done-take-notes-on-bracing/

2 FI BTL 18's

CT Sounds 7k

2013 MidwestSPL Finals Xtreme 3 - 1st Place

Wall that bish ;)

I wish I could I'm only going to be upgrading to 3k so I'm not gonna have enough power for a wall :(

"SilveradoGoesBang"

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155256-silveradogoesbang-box-done-take-notes-on-bracing/

2 FI BTL 18's

CT Sounds 7k

Nice build, looks clean. Good idea to use up that space below the HU is run an EQ there. That's how I have it in my f-150, it looks nicer than the little pocket type thing IMO.

Thanks,

What eq do you have and does it make a difference sound wise?

"SilveradoGoesBang"

2 FI BTL 18's

CT Sounds 7k

I can't remember off the top of my head I'll have to look in the morning. Its an older alpine model. Well I have always had it in my truck so I can't really say a before/after but it lets you tune the music just how you like it. Good for an SQ style set up.

Nice build, glad to hear your stepping up to more power. Looks good looks like it sounds good too. I did something similar in my 06 , took out the back seat and did 4 15s on 5k box only went about an inch above the rear window line sitting on a little floor like you made. I had a hard time takin the back seat out because it was hard for me to justify buying an extended cab truck only to turn it into a regular cab with bass. I couldn't justify it for 2 15s but that's just me. I've since gone to 3 10s sealed and can seat 2 in the back . Traded in my 06 for a 12 last month so my build log will start in the next few weeks. I was surprised how good and loud the 10s sound sealed. if you end up missing having room after a year or 2 like I did remember there are still options. The last straw for me was Xmas shopping with my girlfriend, hundreds of dollars worth of gifts and if it didn't fit in my toolbox it had to be in my bed so no going out to dinner because I wasn't leaving that much money sitting in my bed in a Parkin lot at x mas time, someone could snatch it up or get ruined in the rain/snow. But I'm done being negative. Build came out good looks like a nice box hope your happy with it

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

I can't remember off the top of my head I'll have to look in the morning. Its an older alpine model. Well I have always had it in my truck so I can't really say a before/after but it lets you tune the music just how you like it. Good for an SQ style set up.

Okay thanks I'll look into adding one :)

"SilveradoGoesBang"

2 FI BTL 18's

CT Sounds 7k

Nice build, glad to hear your stepping up to more power. Looks good looks like it sounds good too. I did something similar in my 06 , took out the back seat and did 4 15s on 5k box only went about an inch above the rear window line sitting on a little floor like you made. I had a hard time takin the back seat out because it was hard for me to justify buying an extended cab truck only to turn it into a regular cab with bass. I couldn't justify it for 2 15s but that's just me. I've since gone to 3 10s sealed and can seat 2 in the back . Traded in my 06 for a 12 last month so my build log will start in the next few weeks. I was surprised how good and loud the 10s sound sealed. if you end up missing having room after a year or 2 like I did remember there are still options. The last straw for me was Xmas shopping with my girlfriend, hundreds of dollars worth of gifts and if it didn't fit in my toolbox it had to be in my bed so no going out to dinner because I wasn't leaving that much money sitting in my bed in a Parkin lot at x mas time, someone could snatch it up or get ruined in the rain/snow. But I'm done being negative. Build came out good looks like a nice box hope your happy with it

Thanks, and my last 2 cars only had 2 seats so I'm kinda use to it :)

"SilveradoGoesBang"

2 FI BTL 18's

CT Sounds 7k

Archived