Also be sure to set your subsonic correctly or you'll bottom out and cause mad damage.

yea thats the next thing Im going to do. I think my box was tuned to 32hz or something. I know it was in the 30's range

2000 Ford Focus LX; Yellowtop Optima secondary battery; Rockford Fosgate T1500.1bdCP; 3 x 12" RE Audio SE-X 600w rms each @ 1.33Ohms; custom built enclosure; Clarion XR2410; 4 x Rockford Fosgate P1683 full range; SoundStream VR-345; NVX XEQ7 Equalizer

Also be sure to set your subsonic correctly or you'll bottom out and cause mad damage.

hey i got a question, I looked on the back of my T1500.1 and I dont see a subsonic filter adjuster, the only ones that you can adjust are the gain, the punch eq, and the freq hz. is the freq hz the same thing or not?

2000 Ford Focus LX; Yellowtop Optima secondary battery; Rockford Fosgate T1500.1bdCP; 3 x 12" RE Audio SE-X 600w rms each @ 1.33Ohms; custom built enclosure; Clarion XR2410; 4 x Rockford Fosgate P1683 full range; SoundStream VR-345; NVX XEQ7 Equalizer

Ok, so yesterday I bought a Distortion Detector, and it will arrive this saturday 3/31. I can't wait! A distortion detector will be a great investment to add to my tools and if I get to do some car audio installations on someone's car, I can properly optimize their HU volume and amp gains as well. Although I think I'll charge them a small price to do that. it'll pay itself real quick lol

X6Zww.jpg

pYTFc.jpg

VhKdO.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

So I built a floor for my trunk to add more structure in my trunk for my subs and to allow my main ground cable to feed through and prevent it from getting ripped off again. And I was able to drill down my distribution block, and fuse holders down, Pics will be up soon.

P.S. After installing the floor in my car, I went to test out my bass with a more sturdy floor and the amp came on but the subs didnt. I tried everything and nothing worked. My subs still worked though as I connected them up to my Clarion multi-channel amp since my components still worked, and my subs worked so it was clearly something to do with the T1500 amp itself. I removed it and went to someone that might be able to fix it, but it was a dead end, so I was prepared to just buy another since it would cost about the same to get a new one as it would to get rockford to fix it. So I connected it back up to bid fair well to it, and decided to test it out for one last time, and it works again! So I'm happy I dont have to dish out more money that is supposed to go to replacing my engine!

ADwSP.jpg

HLSX2.jpg

rcAI1.jpg

H6LVv.jpg

p3PSa.jpg

UrYgN.jpg

BzdoU.jpg

UcGu4.jpg

zwbJg.jpg

Hb39l.jpg

QMk7h.jpg

ni4Bg.jpg

sX6C2.jpg

RUsiD.jpg

yT3lS.jpg

ANRej.jpg

7CNoS.jpg

1r4kt.jpg

4wc4e.jpg

So when I had that problem with my T1500 amp, I decided to open it up so I could maybe find out what the cause was, and when I didn't see anything that looked wrong, I was planning on just buying another one, when I decided to plug it back up into my car and it ended up working. So here's the inside of it. I found it humorous of the little graphics inside of it. a frag grenade, a thompson gun, a 9mm bullet, a muscular guy reading a magazine called "Flex", and plenty of other crazy graphics lol

zr9MB.jpg

And on April 6th, I decided to thoroughly wash my car, I used some turtle wax Ice Synthetic Detailing, some ArmorAll Protectant wipes to clean the interior, some Black Magic Tire Wet for the tires, it pretty much took me about 3 hours to fully do all of that, but it was worth it. I just wish I could fix the flaking and peeling of the exterior paint though...

rcWxv.jpg

9qe2Y.jpg

t2XzJ.jpg

1RGyP.jpg

BsDu4.jpg

mrRHS.jpg

rQ74S.jpg

rNwVz.jpg

mCo6G.jpg

vcKCo.jpg

Ch1rs.jpg

KWIfv.jpg

CJ67U.jpg

OncX4.jpg

And finally, Im kinda getting bored of the neons on the doors and dash... I might end up removing them. I wont remove everything though... like I will keep the lighting under the doors and under the footwells cuz those still look pretty cool :) Im also considering installing a white LED strip on the opening of the trunk behind the back seats so it shines down on the amps for when I go to a car meet at night, you cant see my amps at all lol. Plus I think Im going to install an LED strip on the top of the license plate because my License plate lights light up only when my bass hits.. yea... idk why it does that... it doesnt light up unless you hit the enclosure of those lights.. I even opened it up and tried to clean it up more and make the connection more secure, but it still doesnt work..

I will be uploading a new video of my subs in action tomorrow!

And here are the videos!

Hey guys, I'm not entirely sure what the problem is here so I decided to post it up on here. My problem is sometimes when i play a heavy bass song, my subs will still play but my full range speakers will cut off temporarily... I have 2 car batteries, my primary battery is a standard car battery and I have an optima yellow top battery in the back. My alternator is the stock 110A alternator that came with my car. And I have a T1500.1bd CP that powers my 3 12" subs. and my full range speakers are Rockford Fosgate P1683 speakers connected to a Clarion XR2410 amp. both are connected to a distribution block too.

I figure its a lack of power, but what could I do to prevent this? separate the power wires and have them individually go to the batteries, get a 3rd battery, get a capacitor, upgrade alternator?

Archived