Nice ride man, I like the lighting strips on the dash/doors.

99' Honda Civic EXBuild LogSMD GarageHeadunit- Sony Xplod CDXGT55UIWFront/Rear amp- 500watt Sony Xplod 4/3 channelFront Speakers- x2 Rockford Fosgate PrimesRear Speakers- x2 Pioneer TS A6964R

Sub amp- American Bass vfl 80.1Subwoofers- x2 C2Audio 4ohm DVC

So for awhile Ive been wanting to flip my subwoofer box so the vent is facing toward the inside. And today I finally did it.

HHswT.jpg

S8qiM.jpg

GAAbL.jpg

XsSk7.jpgXsSk7.jpg

NLLdV.jpg

hR1Kv.jpg

0OC6D.jpg

alSBj.jpg

ktFnq.jpg

WOq3u.jpg

h0wRl.jpg

86Ki0.jpg

U1ncp.jpg

EfRIS.jpg

EDj8j.jpg

2000 Ford Focus LX; Yellowtop Optima secondary battery; Rockford Fosgate T1500.1bdCP; 3 x 12" RE Audio SE-X 600w rms each @ 1.33Ohms; custom built enclosure; Clarion XR2410; 4 x Rockford Fosgate P1683 full range; SoundStream VR-345; NVX XEQ7 Equalizer

• 2 months later...

So I've been out of date real bad on here but here are some updates with my car. I upgraded my power and ground cables from 4 gauge to 0 gauge, upgraded to a new distribution block since I want to add another amp for so i can add a pair of Soundstream components to my car so the distribution block i got is a 0 gauge in, 1 2gauge, 2 4gauge, and 2 8 gauge out.

r5wOr.jpg

iEPoK.jpg

FtfY4.jpg

f0EoN.jpg

l4lKN.jpg

W4b7P.jpg

23zb2.jpg

mJHy0.jpg

Otjvi.jpg

Cvngz.jpg

cvBgC.jpg

JaJWc.jpg

2000 Ford Focus LX; Yellowtop Optima secondary battery; Rockford Fosgate T1500.1bdCP; 3 x 12" RE Audio SE-X 600w rms each @ 1.33Ohms; custom built enclosure; Clarion XR2410; 4 x Rockford Fosgate P1683 full range; SoundStream VR-345; NVX XEQ7 Equalizer

Heres the install: and my friend wanted to help out

bN7U5.jpg

J2xe5.jpg

HF3xw.jpg

FkHJO.jpg

wnPzE.jpg

T50UJ.jpg

PiWp1.jpg

O7ebp.jpg

1P3xn.jpg

FzP26.jpg

nU88o.jpg

wr5wK.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

So at the last focusForce Meet my friend and I hosted a few weeks back, i got some stock focus rims that look real close to the style I wanted to get anyway so i got them for free, and so I started working on them to paint them black with a red lip. I accidently messed the first 3 so I had to sand them a lil and repaint the black, and the 4th rim had a big issue when applying the clear coat so I had to remove most of the paint and start over pretty much.

SenAc.jpg

UCoHV.jpg

YarV0.jpg

74nFk.jpg

Sj5MK.jpg

anMlb.jpg

OCSRs.jpg

qcwyi.jpg

M2X42.jpg

pbPQZ.jpg

So once I finished painting the rims, I went around and found some tires for them 195/60 R15 and got the tires and rims installed on my car

oKwLK.jpg

RSF1M.jpg

yVOha.jpg

xvWcg.jpg

4LuDQ.jpg

3EUod.jpg

wRIro.jpg

YRj2Y.jpg

bhkfY.jpg

RCvyX.jpg

rGpsI.jpg

0zRrU.jpg

AWDVm.jpg

So since they look pretty nice on my car, and my area has had a history of cars [for example, a dodge charger that had 22" rims] with their rims stolen and sitting on cinderblocks, i decided to get some special lug nuts with a special lock lug nut, I got them in black so they match the rest of my rims

8BXRe.jpg

MmKLU.jpg

kjpbq.jpg

lYTQa.jpg

• 1 year later...

welp, after all this time, Im bringing back the thread to life. Ive changed out the subs and the box already and had put in a High Output alternator but that was a cheap one and blew out. So for the time being I'm back on stock until I get more funds to buy a good HO Alternator. I did try getting a quote from Mechman Alternators but its been well over 3 months with no response and I've given up on them. As for the audio, I FINALLLYYYY built my own subwoofer enclosure back in August 2013, will get pics up eventually on here. its 6 cu ft vented enclosure, made for 3 12" RE Audio Se-X subwoofers instead of those DB Drive subs, I felt it was time for a change and get some that were constructed better and could handle playing at high volumes for a longer time but without breaking the bank for each sub. I have the subs facing the same direction as my last setup, and yes, it was VERY difficult to get it into my trunk. It took over 4 hours to get it installed and I have no plans taking it out of my car without a sledgehammer to destroy it haha. I have also installed a new wood floor that is made from 1/2" MDF wood with the same carpet color as the sub enclosure, and i relocated the secondary battery from being infront of the sub enclosure to being in the spare tire well [yes I dont have a spare tire and idc, I have AAA if I need a tow lol] I made a brace out of 3/4" MDF wood to hold the battery in place in the spare tire well so it will not move around and with the weight of the enclosure to keep it down by pressing down on the perpendicular side of the bracing. I also added a NVX equalizer and oh mann I do not regret it at all! It helps clear up the audio so much and makes it so much clearer and better hands down! Also got a new head unit, a Soundstream VR-345 and it works great specially with High Capacity ability with SD cards and Flash drives both up to a maximum of 32gb. I added some high quality SoundStream RCAs for the whole system, a pair from the headunit to the equalizer, one pair from the equalizer to the Subwoofer amp, and 2 pairs from the equalizer to the Components amp. Plus, these new subs hit so hard and i love it so much. I think I will be content with this system as it is now

Archived