crispy_chick3n Posted March 12, 2012 Report Posted March 12, 2012 Ok fellas I recently bought a car that has an omega freedom 650 alarm installed on it, and I need some help finding a user manual for it, I'm trying to set some of the functions for the fob, but I can't find anything online. These functions arnt high priority, but rather just something I would like to set. The highest priority right now is getting the fob re-connected with the car. I dropped my keys this morning and the battery came out, and now I can't arm or disarm the system with the fob. I got the car into valet mode so I could go to work, but I would really like to have the alarm functional again. Any help here would be great. Thanks Quote This page is crispy_chick3n approved. © crispy_chick3n inc
shifty Posted March 29, 2012 Report Posted March 29, 2012 hope this helps....http://www.omegarep.com/All-PDF-Files/Freedom/Installation_Sheets/freedom-650.pdf Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.