hey SMDS your never gonna get into the 18+ section, would you like a free ride to 0 post count? it will happen if you continue down the road your traveling on.

i honestly dont give a fuck like i said earlier that was a joke i dont know what i'm doing wrong but if you wanna take my post count to 0 go ahead no sweat of my balls i thought this forum didn't have power tripping admin guess i was wrong lol as far as i'm concerned the point of this thread was to translate internet terms and i've been doing just that but w/e

power tripping???? LOL

you must not have the foggiest Idea what that means, becuase I am the furthest thing form power tripping.

if you want tho I can go ahead and show you what its really like.

i honestly don't care bro i came here because the people seemed nice and it looked like a forum where i could converse and share ideas with other fellow car audio enthusiasts but if the admin is like this then i'm sure i can find another forum so do as you please either way i'm out of here you really do make the new members feel welcome here

sure can.

No talking about the 18+ section in the regular forum areas.

i told him 500 REAL posts and he can get in. Today he hit 500 and i look at them just to see......all 1 liners and bullshit to get the post count up. I guess he didnt want to listen. I reset him to zero and deleted every single post and topic he has made.

thats from my partner, the man himself, do you need more?

sure can.

No talking about the 18+ section in the regular forum areas.

thats from my partner, the man himself, do you need more?

really?? i thought you took my posts away because you got mad when i called you out on being on a powertrip oh well like i said i have no interest in being in that club and none besides 2 of my posts had anything to do with that besides that i've been contributing to this forum wether discusing about hydraulics to hosing down the bottom of your cars during winter time to prevent the corrosion from the salt in the winter time but like i said do as you please its entertaining to me

I haven't taken any posts away stupid, maybe you need to learn how to comprehend what you read ( I think they teach that in the 6th grade.)

oh and for the record, I'm not mad at all, not even close, maybe I should just go ahead and end this now and save me the time and trouble later.

I thought you were leaving? need a push maybe I can help you out the door?