I got my fulcrum Trigger Kit in today for my Glock 34 and figure I would post pictures of how to install it.

This is what came in the kit.

3c203ba8.jpg

55a2704c.jpg

Gun and necessary hammer and punches

26aec1bc.jpg

First step is to separate the upper from the lower.

Next you have to remove the Ejector Housing pin, Locking Block pin, and Trigger pin. Make sure that you do no lose these pins.

5c454542.jpg

16715cb3.jpg

d9ad8305.jpg

Next remover the Locking Block by using your punch to pry it up and remove it. And remove the Slide Stop.

3cbbae8c.jpg

f9e641ae.jpg

5fcba335.jpg

Next remove the stock trigger assembly by pulling up on the ejector.

0f28ee72.jpg

2931885f.jpg

91db4d97.jpg

Next install the complete Fulcrum trigger kit in the same way that you removed the stock. Drop the locking block back in place and put the Slide stop back in place.

Next install the trigger pin, making sure that all of the holes are lined up before installing.

ef0c9777.jpg

d27b0830.jpg

287f6fa2.jpg

Next install the locking block pin, This one you have to be careful when installing. The slide stop will have a spring that has to go under this pin. Once the pin is about 3/4 of the way in you will take your punch and push the spring down under the pin and then finish installing the pin.

Last, install the ejector housing pin.

5c454542.jpg

Now reassemble the upper and lower and you are done

462e862e.jpg

The trigger has 2 set screws, 1 front and one back that allows for trigger adjustment. Use these set screws to adjust the trigger travel to your specifications. This will be a process that you will have to do over and over until you get it just how you want. Just pull the trigger kit out and make your adjustments and then reinstall.

8c1f9a2d.jpg

a23c73fb.jpg

I have not taken it to the range yet, but overall the trigger pull is much shorter and smoother just by dry firing. I will get to the range in the next few days and get a live fire report.