Second Skin Audio

T3 Audio

Never heard of this company until recently, a friend who owns a pawn shop has some in stock.

I decided to do some research on them today and see what I could find, so I started out by going to there website, to see this:

T3Audio.com

Thank You for Visiting www.t3audio.com

Unfortunately due to economic trends, most notably in the 12 volt industry, the company has evaluated the business model and direction in which the T3 Audio brand has taken. At this time, T3 Audio has decided to opt out of sales and manufacturing as a brand name.

We appreciate the past customers, supporters, dealers and distributors that were honest and enthusiastic partners to the T3 brand. At this time, T3 Audio, the brand, is officially closed for business. Please note, the T3 Audio name, logos, certain product names and photos are copyrighted and trademarked property. Thank you.

Discuss and tell me what you think, past experiences with them, do you still run them, any info on why they went out of business?

1 '12 Massive Audio TORO 124