STRANGE MUSIC

agreed i got it to support but the only song i liked was E.B.A.H itself. cant wait for boiling points it should be dope oct 30th.

15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4

Yeah to me, E.B.A.H is Tech's worst release followed by The Gates Mixed Plate. TGMP wasn't my type thing either, but it at least had a few songs that were decent. The song EBAH was alright besides the cringeworthy "like long nose hair" line, Earregular was meh. Verses were ok, but the chorus just gets annoying to me, and I don't like any of the beats that he used. The best song (at least my favorite anyway) was "A Real 1" ft. J.L of B. Hood. Beside that, E.B.A.H is pretty much forgettable. On a good note, I have high hopes for Boiling Points, and it looks like Tech and Joe Budden are gonna be doing a track together here soon.

Yeah to me, E.B.A.H is Tech's worst release followed by The Gates Mixed Plate. TGMP wasn't my type thing either, but it at least had a few songs that were decent. The song EBAH was alright besides the cringeworthy "like long nose hair" line, Earregular was meh. Verses were ok, but the chorus just gets annoying to me, and I don't like any of the beats that he used. The best song (at least my favorite anyway) was "A Real 1" ft. J.L of B. Hood. Beside that, E.B.A.H is pretty much forgettable. On a good note, I have high hopes for Boiling Points, and it looks like Tech and Joe Budden are gonna be doing a track together here soon.

If they fixed the like feature for me, I would have liked this. THANK GOD somebody agrees with me. I am a HUGE Tech fan, hence me starting this thread, but I would be the first to admit that E.B.A.H. was incredibly disappointed. I like the cover track if I watch the video for it. But other than that, it was definitely not the mainstream going Tech, it was Tech going mainstream.

I was talking with my buddy earlier who also is a big Tech fan and I was thinking, if he really is Einstein Tech N9ne or a Mental Giant, perhaps he released this mainstream-like EP to draw in more fans for his next full-length album release? Either way, i'll be waiting to see if he stays Tech...

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Two 12" DC Audio XL M2'sCrescendo Audio BC5500d

Current Scores: 150+ out the Trunk

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

And Rittz is a beast. I had been listening to him for a good minute before I heard that Tech signed him.

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Two 12" DC Audio XL M2'sCrescendo Audio BC5500d

Current Scores: 150+ out the Trunk

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

If they fixed the like feature for me, I would have liked this. THANK GOD somebody agrees with me. I am a HUGE Tech fan, hence me starting this thread, but I would be the first to admit that E.B.A.H. was incredibly disappointed. I like the cover track if I watch the video for it. But other than that, it was definitely not the mainstream going Tech, it was Tech going mainstream.

I was talking with my buddy earlier who also is a big Tech fan and I was thinking, if he really is Einstein Tech N9ne or a Mental Giant, perhaps he released this mainstream-like EP to draw in more fans for his next full-length album release? Either way, i'll be waiting to see if he stays Tech...

Yea I'm gonna give him a little more time before I start yelling "Tech's sold out!" especially just after one bad release. I was worried about the same thing when TGMP came out, but then he released Seepage (loved it), 6&7's (loved it), Welcome to Strangeland (loved it), and Klusterfuk (thought it was alright). I think he was just experimenting with EBAH. I remember him talking about Jay-Z and Kanye's "Watch The Throne" in an interview and he liked how they could experiment and "paint their own canvas" and he said that inspired him a lot (before he started EBAH) so maybe he was just trying new things. That would also explain a lot of the dubstep type beats they have been trying out lately. He said he's "Boiling Points" EP is coming out Oct. 30th and that it'll satisfy his fans that enjoy his dark music, so I think it'll be good. I don't really mind if he doesn't make "dark" music, I just want a few introspective and deep/emotional songs mixed in. I just want "good" music and sadly EBAH wasn't good music.

And Rittz is a beast. I had been listening to him for a good minute before I heard that Tech signed him.

I agree, Rittz is one of my favorites right now. I heard about him around a year or so ago from some hiphop forums, but never gave him much of a chance. Then around last spring or so, I just decided to download his "White Jesus" tape for the hell of it and been hooked ever since.

this one just came out done by/for Iowa state....Im diggin' it

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Archived