STRANGE MUSIC

Been hooked on Strange Music for the last few months. 80% of the music through my stereo is probably related to Tech N9ne in one way or another. lol Here is a preview of a track off of Krizz Kaliko's Kickin' and Screamin' album dropping this year. Enjoy!

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Two 12" DC Audio XL M2'sCrescendo Audio BC5500d

Current Scores: 150+ out the Trunk

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

Going to see Tech N9ne and Krizz Kaliko at Cains Ballroom the 26th. Excited!

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

nice man....I think I listen to kaliko or tech at least once a day....sucks its not expected till may though

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

All I play is EMINEM,best rapper ever! "See the thing is maybe he can't always think of things to say So he's vague, so they mistake him for just bein' crazed. You part ways, your impression of him changed You don't think that he's strange, you turn around and tell him "peace and thanks" Then you catch him flipping you off, with his pants down Hands around his scrotum, tucking his fucking penis between his legs (AAAHH!)"

Different song,but still the shit!! (50 Ways)

BTW:Get this (Song gets Low!)

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Ahh, I luv the Forum & the Forum luvs me!!(STL)

Going to see Tech N9ne and Krizz Kaliko at Cains Ballroom the 26th. Excited!

damn lucky you.ive never got to see him live but everyone says he puts on one hell of a show....ive been listening to ugly duckling and awkward off of klusterfuk the last couple days

Archived