Sonic Electronix

Need help/advice with my decision

So as you may know, i had 2 12w7s w/ 2 hd 750/1s & i blew out one of the subs. So im frustrated & selling the other one, if i can.

I was considering just starting over, using my two amps, and running 6 jl 10w3v3s , replacing the 12w7s.

Iv had 2 of these 10s before & was happy, but they never hit lows like the w7s can. I just want to be louder, and do a hairtrick. is this going to be capable?

let me know what you think.

If not, then what about 6 12s? or 6 13s ? (All being w3v3 JL models)

08 Ford Fusion . Running off same power supply (two 750/1s)

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I appreciate it. I was thinking about 6 10w6s. Or 4 13w6s. Ported box either way for pushing more air / output.

Although if i did this, i would really have to upgrade my alternator, so assuming i upgrade the alt for 550$, perhaps add another battery, & maybe even another hd 750 amp for 500$, i could properly power everything for 1000$. Then getting the subs would be another grand. Box/wiring stuff i dunno, but under 3 grand i can get it going, but i dont even wanna buy a thing unless it'd be possible to do some sweet powerful hairtricks. I saw a guy on youtube doing good ones with a wall on 3 13w6s with 3 hd 750/1s.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP_0HVZBpAI

I honestly believe that pushing 750w to a 13w6 is way too much. I think 400-500 would be proper & comfortable. But 6 10w6s or 4 13w6... i dunno.

or recommend something you think would be good, as long as its JL, i can only buy JL, since my dealer offers decent deals.

Archived