sprkn_ranger's DC audio build. *Kerfing has begun*

Congrats on the new diggs.... still tuned in. :D

Thanks for waiting :drinks: hopefully it should resume in a few weeks, and with new better equipment :peepwall:

• 1 month later...

I know it's been a while since I have updated this, mostly because I've been really busy with work and moving into the new house. Things are still busy at work, but I'm settled in at the new place now and starting to save up some money for new equipment :peepwall: it won't happen for a few weeks but it's gonna be sweet! I will say this...the kerf box I've spent way too long trying to get finished, is no longer going to be used :pardon: so if anyone in So Cal would be interested, I'm going to sell it for $60.

Stay tuned!!

glad to here your settled in!!! :good:

Thanks man! The garage is still a disaster but the rest of the house is starting to feel like "home" now :D I'm hoping to start cleaning up the garage tomorrow cause Orionstang might be headed up here next weekend so I can help him with his havoc box and as it sits now, there is no room to work at all in the garage lol.

glad to here your settled in!!! :good:

Thanks man! The garage is still a disaster but the rest of the house is starting to feel like "home" now :D I'm hoping to start cleaning up the garage tomorrow cause Orionstang might be headed up here next weekend so I can help him with his havoc box and as it sits now, there is no room to work at all in the garage lol.

sweet! that should be a fun weekend :D good luck!

Ok, well yesterday, I spent a couple hours moving photos into specific albums in my photobucket. Well it apears that when you do that, it changes the img code and so now all of the pictures arent working :Doh: sooooo, if anyone wants to see the pictures then let me know, and I'll post some up. If not, then stay tuned for the next build :D

Archived