ahoz28 Posted March 19, 2012 Report Posted March 19, 2012 (edited) This is came off a 2004 GMC Yukon with a 5.3 engine. I did not use it very long, the green belt was never used. I would like $400 shipped. Edited March 20, 2012 by ahoz28
knowledge Posted March 20, 2012 Report Posted March 20, 2012 what all this will fit? REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Ray Posted March 20, 2012 Report Posted March 20, 2012 New body gm. So 99 1/2 up to 12 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
ahoz28 Posted March 20, 2012 Author Report Posted March 20, 2012 The problem with quad alts on some GM modles is the big brake booster.
03TahoeXXX Posted March 21, 2012 Report Posted March 21, 2012 It appears i have the bigger brake booster. No way to make this fit?
Recommended Posts