Brand New Hp Slimline Pc. $250.00 Local / 250.00 + Ship

well.. i bought this computer about a month ago. a friend of mine needed cash to get his car fixed. he got it brand new in box, and never hooked it up. so, i am trying to get my money back out of it. The computer is in great condition all brand new, not a spec of dust in tyhe computer. still in origional plastic. I need the cash for a car payment, since i am 2 behind.. hate to get my car repod.

HP Slimline s3223w Desktop PC w/ AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core Processor 4400+rating.gif MSRP $488.00

• 2.3 GHz AMD Athlon 64 X2 Processor
  • 1 GB RAM, 320 GB hard drive
  • DVD burner, Windows Vista

i am asking $350.00 FIRM !!!!!

Edited by XtremeSPL

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

its a damn good price for a PC, had i not wanted something else for my stuff i'd totally picket it up

i understand... like i said not bad for a brand new computer, that has never seen electricity.. has 1 gig of ram, svideo out.. so for those of you that have big screen tv's you can use that as a monitor.. get a wirekless keyboard and mouse, and use it. it is 10 times small er than any tower i seen. has a dvd rw in it.. watch all your dvds on your bigscreen. this pc is bangin.. has a card reader for all your digital cameras.. just take the card out of your camera, and put it in the card reader on the pc.. no more having to find the usb cord or anything.. much faster download times to get video and pictures off your camera cards...

great deal for someone.

Accordman: yeah i just offered to it, cause i woulod love to run 2 15" Fi q's and have an amp to use.. cause i have nada but my sub. all my shit got jacked in july.. so.. i am starting over.

hpslim.jpg

This Pavilion PC is only one-third the size of a conventional tower PC. But it delivers all the power of much larger models. The sophisticated dual-core processor is designed for true multitasking with demanding applications. Additional highlights include a SuperMulti DVD burner, spacious hard drive, 15-in-1 memory card reader, five USB ports and Windows Vista Home Premium edition.

Key Features & Benefits:

2.3 GHz AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core processor 4400+ Delivers 64-bit processing power for true multitasking plus enhanced virus protection

1 GB of DDR2 system memory Offers improved performance for today's demanding applications along with the option of expanding up to 4 GB

320 GB hard drive, 7200 rpm Provides plenty of storage space for documents, games, music, photos and videos

SuperMulti DVD-R/RW drive with double-layer capability Lets you burn and play DVDs and CDs for entertainment and data backup

HP Pocket Media Drive bay Expands storage capacity when you add an optional portable Pocket Media Drive

10/100 Base-T network interface and 56K modem Connects to the Internet via DSL, cable or dial-up service

15-in-1 digital media card reader Reads virtually all memory card formats so you can enjoy photos, music and other files

--------------------------------------------------------------------

1 gig of ram and a 320 gb hard drive.. BRAND NEW PEOPLE...... no keyboard or mouse... unless you want me to throw a them in... will BE EXTRA though.... cant get these this cheap....

Edited by XtremeSPL

would have went nice with my 32 vizio :(

yeah.. i know a few people who have this computer with a big screen and they play world of warcraft on it, and able to play on their tv... nice monitor :)

Saturday & Sunday Sale BUMP!!!!!!

325.00 THIS whole weekend + shipping

310.00 THIS whole Weekend Pickup Only ( will meet you if needed )

Edited by XtremeSPL