Yeah I feel you on that, I've only had the car for about 2 months, so hopefully soon I'll gain that confidence. It's my baby :)

haha, there was one time I lost total confidence in my abilities. cut ribbon wire on accident b/c I had no clue what I was doing, fried my BCM.. thank god for warranty $3000 part.

Im in the same beginner boat lol the build looks great!! :)

Lol, thanks man, I KNOW I KNOW, it's a prefab box :sorry: And I bet yours is better than mine :D

i wouldn't say that i think you've got me beat so far!! :D

Haha, but we are still stuck on the same boat for awhile :P

true that!! It's going to be fun working our way out of the boat lol

Yeah I feel you on that, I've only had the car for about 2 months, so hopefully soon I'll gain that confidence. It's my baby :)

haha, there was one time I lost total confidence in my abilities. cut ribbon wire on accident b/c I had no clue what I was doing, fried my BCM.. thank god for warranty $3000 part.

I would've flipped out because of that! Now I lost any confidence in my abilities now, lol. I think I'm going to wait a little longer. :lol2:

Lol, thanks man, I KNOW I KNOW, it's a prefab box :sorry: And I bet yours is better than mine :D

Lol, that's the truth, you should show me your system, and stay in touch as we move up in the Car Audio world lol.

___________________________________________________________________________________

-1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Coupe-

-2 12'' Alpine Type R's-

-Sony xPlode Head Unit-

-Planet Audio AC2000.2 Amplifier-

Anarchy Series 2-Channel Amplifier

RMS Power Rating

2 ohms: 700 Watts x 2 chan.

Bridged, 4 ohms: 1400 watts x 1 chan.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I would've flipped out because of that! Now I lost any confidence in my abilities now, lol. I think I'm going to wait a little longer. :lol2:

Lol, that's the truth, you should show me your system, and stay in touch as we move up in the Car Audio world lol.

sounds good to me!! i've got a build going rite now here it is :)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/137987-04-chevy-silverado-build/

sounds good to me!! i've got a build going rite now here it is :)http://www.stevemead...ilverado-build/

Man that's nice, the box and amp rack too. You got it going on. I can't wait to see what you end up doing in the future, maybe backseat out and big ol' box with a couple 18's? Never know!

-2 12'' Alpine Type R's-

-Sony xPlode Head Unit-

RMS Power Rating

sounds good to me!! i've got a build going rite now here it is :)http://www.stevemead...ilverado-build/

Man that's nice, the box and amp rack too. You got it going on. I can't wait to see what you end up doing in the future, maybe backseat out and big ol' box with a couple 18's? Never know!

well a little sneak peak is im splitting my back seat so there is a gap in the middle :D

sounds good to me!! i've got a build going rite now here it is :)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/137987-04-chevy-silverado-build/

Nice, I can't wait for that. Once I get another job I'm building a box inside my car so it fits perfectly. AQ here I come!

-2 12'' Alpine Type R's-

-Sony xPlode Head Unit-

RMS Power Rating

Nice, I can't wait for that. Once I get another job I'm building a box inside my car so it fits perfectly. AQ here I come!

thats the brand im going with lol woohoo AQ!!!

Man if I lived in CA i'd visit you, i'd like to see that. Now and after it was complete. HMU when you are done with the build, or i'll just tune in on it lol.

-2 12'' Alpine Type R's-

-Sony xPlode Head Unit-

RMS Power Rating

Man if I lived in CA i'd visit you, i'd like to see that. Now and after it was complete. HMU when you are done with the build, or i'll just tune in on it lol.

will do bro!!! im tuned in on yours as well lol

Archived