Burbarrys Chrysler 300 with a big trunk box turned towards the front and sealed off make a somewhat "half wall" setup that is really just a trunk box

Got tricked the first time by the title. Love the new title haha. Nice looking car and setup

That was my goal to get you all to look at it at least once.

Chrysler 300 on 24" Menzari's

Alpine 9887 CD player

Sundown SAZ-1500, and 3-10" SA's wired to .667 ohms

My Current Build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/137773-burbarrys-chrysler-300-walled-off/

Didn't see you were in Plano, I've had a hard time finding anyone around here into audio except some Best Buy systems and a few JL nuthuggers that wouldn't know a fifty from a hole in their head. No luck finding anyone with a TL either.

Welcome to Texas bro.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

I saw a pic of the car and was thinking "This car is way too nice to wall off" But then I saw you kept it in the truck looking friggin delicious! Great build man.

id wall off a rolls royce phantom and then staple my dick to the glove compartment.

:rofl: I'm gonna have to sig that!

Op...the setup looks good man! More pics!!

Didn't see you were in Plano, I've had a hard time finding anyone around here into audio except some Best Buy systems and a few JL nuthuggers that wouldn't know a fifty from a hole in their head. No luck finding anyone with a TL either.

Welcome to Texas bro.

Thanks man yeah there is a couple systems by me not sure what they are, probably best buy specials. Where you live at? I know a guy in fort worth with a TL but he may have sold it. I have not talked to him since I moved down here.

I saw a pic of the car and was thinking "This car is way too nice to wall off" But then I saw you kept it in the truck looking friggin delicious! Great build man.

id wall off a rolls royce phantom and then staple my dick to the glove compartment.

:rofl: I'm gonna have to sig that!

Op...the setup looks good man! More pics!!

More pics and vids to come soon.

Alpine 9887 CD player

My Current Build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/137773-burbarrys-chrysler-300-walled-off/

west Frisco.

Called him seems he has sold the TL about 3 months ago :( but said that there is going to be a few shows in the area this year. Most of them are going to be on Sundays. Which works out better for me as long as I can get up. I work overnights so going 24 hours straight might be hard.

Alpine 9887 CD player

My Current Build log

The only shows I've heard of in the 'plex are from car toys. It's like a JL audio nuthuggerfest, you know, cause they win all the titles and have all the world records and blow out back windshields all day. I couldn't attend 'cause I'm allergic to :bull:

TwistedChild420 hosts shows all the time out in Tyler, but I never get to go... Now that I got my system started I might just head out that way.

2007 Pacifica

5 hour drive @ $3.999 a gallon I just filled up... I wanna see a show but for the extra $200 I'd spend in gas I'd rather buy a better amp or some second skin.

2007 Pacifica

Archived