Jump to content

Help with mids/high wiring...


mrdavebasshead75

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok so I got 2 Crunch super tweets, a pair of powerbass mids and a pair of alpine sps 610 coaxials. I have a planet audio 150.4. How do I wire all this properly? I have 2 15's in the back. Would I need another amp or would the one be fine? Oh, I have a four door Bravada.

Posted

It's all a matter of what impedance those speakers run at. Run one tweet and one midbass per channel on that amp, and run one coax on their own channel. You need to know(or we need to know to help you) what impedance you're speakers are rated at.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

You can run your front four speakers together to get a 2 ohm load final and the rears on their own own channels at 4 ohms. That amp should be fine to run like that.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

So the four speakers would be wired in series or parallel on channels 1/2 and two speakers would be normal for 3/4? And since channels 3/4 is wired normal they will be getting 150 watts each, how much will each speaker get on channels 3/4?

Posted

Whatever that amp is rated to put out at 2 ohms is what the 4 speaker combo will get(but split in half because 2 additional speakers are taking the load). The regular coax's will get the power rated at 4 ohms each.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1896 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...