Murpheys pub irl..

vibrator

There's a pup just down the road from me called Murphey's Irish pub.

spent st' patties down there.was packed.

just thought id share.

https://www.facebook...?ref=ts&sk=wall

Henry Ford once received a letter from a depression-era bank robber responsible for the deaths of several law enforcement officers, killed in their attempt to stop him as he fled the crime scene. In his letter, he thanked Mr. Ford for making his Model A Ford such a good getaway car.

Why do people in america spell paddys day with t's?

Always did wonder that....

Still... looks like a nice place :good:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

I live in Australia.

..and i did spell it like that then i spell checked.

Edited by vibrator

Henry Ford once received a letter from a depression-era bank robber responsible for the deaths of several law enforcement officers, killed in their attempt to stop him as he fled the crime scene. In his letter, he thanked Mr. Ford for making his Model A Ford such a good getaway car.

I live in Australia.

..and i did spell it like that then i spell checked.

Ah reading>me :rofl: sorry man, seems to be everywhere but Ireland that they spell it with t's, but its not shortened like, its like someone called james can be called jimmy, people over here called patrick can be called paddy, always seemed odd when people spell it with t's...

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

haha yea i get you, Im from New Zealand and how the aussies say things irritates me too.and my names Billy so i get the William thing.