Vrollin's Holden Crunch VE SSV Ute (Pontiac G8 Pick-up/Truck)

Your Holden is sick! You did a really good job on the system too. Just like everyone has said- CLEAN is the word. :good:

Really is too bad we don't have those in the states anymore. El Caminos. :D

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

I want one of these cars.. Send me one LOL.... Nice and clean install. Good work man

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Cheers guys! You never know what might be around the corner export wise as there have been spy shots of the next model in Nascar form in the states, so who knows, the program might reopen and you guys might be lucky enough to get the Utes this time?

• 1 month later...

Playing around with making some ported boxes...

Progress so far, box looks really rough in the pics, actually aint that rough in person. Hopefully, finesse a couple of things on it tomorrow, trim it and maybe even test it, will probably do that the day after due to fumes..... If all works as planned, will build another one

DSC02166.jpg

Didnt even give it time to dry to take the photo... :) Massive rush job on the sub cut out, fucking hate jigsaws sometimes, noisy little pricks, just wanted to get it over with quick :S

Ok so the box above is a flop, did some more research about port opening in relation to length etc, and turns out my understanding of it all was very wrong, sooo after alot of calculations and dicking around have come up with this complicated to build little bastard, port opening may be too small in the end and in turn be noisy, but time will tell, fingers crossed I will have the box all finished up by the end of tomorrow night ready to be trimmed installed and tested by tuesday :)

DSC02167.jpg

DSC02172.jpg

DSC02169.jpg

Awesome build. Sick truck, great color choice. I would love to bring one over to the states if I could lol.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

if gm brings these over in the 2014-2015 year like theirs talk about i will have a car payment. super clean install and just love the truckish thing :] its enough to make me want to move to aussie land and play with the playtapusses(sp?)

bumpin on a budget

2 cvr 12's

1800.2 power acoustic bamf

sealed box 2.3 cub each net

all in the trunk of a 98 grand am gt 4 dr

if gm brings these over in the 2014-2015 year like theirs talk about i will have a car payment. super clean install and just love the truckish thing :] its enough to make me want to move to aussie land and play with the playtapusses(sp?)

Fuck that, the male or female, cant remember which one, has a poisonous barb in its leg that will fuck up your day if it shanks you. Even the cute fluffy looking things are fucked up here...

Clean as dude. Love the box it has given me a good idea for me to build one for mine i just picked up a Series 2 VE ute

i want a ported box so i plan todo somthing like yours but bring the port in the middle of both seats. We will see how that turns out..

Archived