99' Civic UBL Comment Thread

Worked on it a bit today, I'll post pictures tomorrow. I need some shut eye.

99' Honda Civic EXBuild LogSMD GarageHeadunit- Sony Xplod CDXGT55UIWFront/Rear amp- 500watt Sony Xplod 4/3 channelFront Speakers- x2 Rockford Fosgate PrimesRear Speakers- x2 Pioneer TS A6964R

Sub amp- American Bass vfl 80.1Subwoofers- x2 C2Audio 4ohm DVC

Nice civic, i also own one.. liking the red lights under the dash, i also have some leds but mine are blue looks cool

Thanks man.

99' Honda Civic EXBuild LogSMD GarageHeadunit- Sony Xplod CDXGT55UIWFront/Rear amp- 500watt Sony Xplod 4/3 channelFront Speakers- x2 Rockford Fosgate PrimesRear Speakers- x2 Pioneer TS A6964R

Nice so far man, the red lights kinda kill it for me but, its lookin good pretty soon your going to find out your not to happy with it and want more lol

Thanks man.

Looks good better then my first install. See if you can find a black usb cord and curl it up and put it in the tray under the radio. Somebody walking bye can notice the white cord more then a black one.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

March 27th

I ran 4 gauge wiring to my amp today. Here is some pictures.

Ran all the wiring down under the carpet and under the center console.

IMG_20120326_215902.jpg

4gauge to the amp.

I started to get alternator noise. I think I may of fixed it by swapping RCA cables, but I can't confirm that until tomorrow.

My car is now all in one piece.

I can't really tell from the picture, but if you ran your power wire next to the RCA's that could be the noise you're hearing. Try running your power wire down the side of the car.

I can't really tell from the picture, but if you ran your power wire next to the RCA's that could be the noise you're hearing. Try running your power wire down the side of the car.

My power is ran down the side of the car

Fixed the alternator noise. The power was too close to my RCAs under my seats.

Archived