99' Civic UBL Comment Thread

Here is the chat for my UBL. Post any comments/advice. Thanks guys!

For those who haven't seen my UBL, click here.

99' Honda Civic EXBuild LogSMD GarageHeadunit- Sony Xplod CDXGT55UIWFront/Rear amp- 500watt Sony Xplod 4/3 channelFront Speakers- x2 Rockford Fosgate PrimesRear Speakers- x2 Pioneer TS A6964R

Sub amp- American Bass vfl 80.1Subwoofers- x2 C2Audio 4ohm DVC

Looks good so far. Try turning your sub around facing the trunk. Might get a little louder since you're not sealed off from the trunk.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Ya looks better than my 1st system :P

i had Sony speakers and sub's on my 1st build .

you going to put sound damping mat wile you have it all gutted ? you may not need it yet but you will at one point :)

"Walmart Where Car Audio Is Both Funny and Sad" "The weak are meat, and the strong do eat..."

nice start

You need to run the same size wire for power wire though.

Yeah, I know. I'm gonna fix that later today.

99' Honda Civic EXBuild LogSMD GarageHeadunit- Sony Xplod CDXGT55UIWFront/Rear amp- 500watt Sony Xplod 4/3 channelFront Speakers- x2 Rockford Fosgate PrimesRear Speakers- x2 Pioneer TS A6964R

Looks good, what size speaker wire is that?

Any plans on lowering it? I want to get the si version of that car somewhere down the line!

Maybe somwhere down the line. And I'm running 12 gauge copper wire for my speakers. I have three rolls of 12 gauge wiring laying around here.

you going to put sound damping mat wile you have it all gutted ? you may not need it yet but you will at one point :)

I might somewhere down the line but as of right now no.

Archived