Chevy Silverado Build. Center console V2!! PG. 13

Hids cannot be pointed straight in a halogen housing. The light still scatters everywhere which blinds oncoming traffic. Thats why you occasionally get people who flash their high beams at you. Also do you think auto manufactures could install a product like hids in their vehicles without it being DOT approved. HIDs in halogen housings are not DOT approved. You can get a ticket for them. I'm guilty of it having them too but I'm having my headlights retrofited with projectors.

2006 Chevy Silverado WT (Project Stealth)2-8" Sundown Audio SA-8 v1.5 (tuned to 33)Rockford AmpsFocal and Polk AudioStinger Wire and JL Audio RCAsPioneer AVH-P4300DVD (with bluetooth)PWK DesignsViper 5901

Hids cannot be pointed straight in a halogen housing. The light still scatters everywhere which blinds oncoming traffic. Thats why you occasionally get people who flash their high beams at you. Also do you think auto manufactures could install a product like hids in their vehicles without it being DOT approved. HIDs in halogen housings are not DOT approved. You can get a ticket for them. I'm guilty of it having them too but I'm having my headlights retrofited with projectors.

idk about your state but her in CA I've not had a issue I've taken it to the local law enforcement and they saw no issue I don't put anything on my truck that is illegal

I live in California as well...Local cops won't say anythings its CHP that will mess with you.

2006 Chevy Silverado WT (Project Stealth)2-8" Sundown Audio SA-8 v1.5 (tuned to 33)Rockford AmpsFocal and Polk AudioStinger Wire and JL Audio RCAsPioneer AVH-P4300DVD (with bluetooth)PWK DesignsViper 5901

I live in California as well...Local cops won't say anythings its CHP that will mess with you.

what part? i think there's more cars with hid's then halogens nowadays.. where i am atleast. I've been pulled over both by CHP and rancho sheriff's. Never said anything. Cops out here dont trip about that shit.

what part? i think there's more cars with hid's then halogens nowadays.. where i am atleast. I've been pulled over both by CHP and rancho sheriff's. Never said anything. Cops out here dont trip about that shit.
thats what I'm saying there are so many cars and trucks with HIDs and most new cars it comes as an option

thats what I'm saying there are so many cars and trucks with HIDs and most new cars it comes as an option

Yup haha. Thank fully cops cant have them :D but there lights are already bright as fuck

Yup haha. Thank fully cops cant have them :D but there lights are already bright as fuck
I give it a few more years and they will probably start having them too lol

I give it a few more years and they will probably start having them too lol

Yeah but it think more to blend in then anything.. have you ever had there lights pointed at you at night? Shits fucking blinding.

and the cars that do have them in a PROJECTOR...no new car has hids without them being installed in a projector

and the cars that do have them in a PROJECTOR...no new car has hids without them being installed in a projector
I personally hate the look of projectors. To me they look awful on a silverado so good sir I WILL NOT be buy any for my truck :)

Archived