I had dc 8's in separate 1 cubed boxes after displacement they got pretty loud on about 13-1400w rms i would say theres probably not enough space.. And i know relatively nothing about boxes conpared to most people here
^^ This who the fuck spends $400 on something and is just like oh well it doesn't work... 9/10 are going to try to get it replaced or a refund. Fuck if it was me i'd call my bank and tell them to refund me. Another SMD hater
Game stop had a deal for the ps4 & 3 games for $369 before black friday. So i'd say no. Most consoles bundles are overpriced. Just buy the console by itself with maybe a controller
Why wouldn't SHCA order it & sell it themselves? Im lost.. Im sure if they had it on there site more people would buy it, not including the people that want the white wire
I want to. My sister & her bf said they loved it. I've only done parasailing which isn't really anything. I'm just trying to figure out if i'd have the balls to hop out the door on my own or not