Went From 6 To 4 To 2 In One Day

Yea so ive had my tounge pirced now for like 10 years and most of theat time ive had a 6g well yesterday i saw a great deal on a 4 gage ( it was like 10 bucks ) so i was like fuck it so i get it thinking that it was going to hurt putting it in it slip right in =) so all day im thinking man ive really stretched my tounge over the years if that just slid in long story short i wasnt happy so i said fuck it ill go up one more size which would be a 2 lets just say Ouch right now

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Yea so ive had my tounge pirced now for like 10 years and most of theat time ive had a 6g well yesterday i saw a great deal on a 4 gage ( it was like 10 bucks ) so i was like fuck it so i get it thinking that it was going to hurt putting it in it slip right in =) so all day im thinking man ive really stretched my tounge over the years if that just slid in long story short i wasnt happy so i said fuck it ill go up one more size which would be a 2 lets just say Ouch right now

betcha your tongue hurts a tad :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

ya. gauging one size is always easy, most people cant do 2 sizes in the same day. got any other piercings ?

610EUROs

No joke! I went from 14 to a 10, and that hurt. Then 10 to 8 had to tapper, and 8 to 4 I was able to push through myself.

I have had the 4 for about 2 years, I have been debating seeing if a 2 will fit! But the down side is when I tappered from a 10-8 it tore, and scared pretty bad, it might have me limited on going out to a 2

www.batteriesareus.com

Home of Audioforce and The V Batteries

USACI Credentials

2009 0-1000 Trunk World Record 154.0db

2009 1001+ Trunk World Record 153.2db

2007 1801-3000 Pro Stock World Champion

2007 1801-3000 Pro Stock World Record

2006 1001-5000 Pro Stock 2nd Place

ya. gauging one size is always easy, most people cant do 2 sizes in the same day. got any other piercings ?

wow.. name your peircing thread... as long as someone dont come on and say they have a prince albert... :blink::unsure::mellow:

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

No joke! I went from 14 to a 10, and that hurt. Then 10 to 8 had to tapper, and 8 to 4 I was able to push through myself.

I have had the 4 for about 2 years, I have been debating seeing if a 2 will fit! But the down side is when I tappered from a 10-8 it tore, and scared pretty bad, it might have me limited on going out to a 2

Trust me you WONT be able to that other then me getting run over in Iraq was one of the worst pains ive ever felt !

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

wow.. name your peircing thread... as long as someone dont come on and say they have a prince albert... :blink::unsure::mellow:

To late for that got one of those when i was in Hawaii in 2000 = )

i went from a 14 to a 4 the week after i got my ears pierced.

610EUROs

I used to have my nipple took that gay shit out tho ! Now i just have my Pa and my tounge