Went From 6 To 4 To 2 In One Day

i went from a 14 to a 4 the week after i got my ears pierced.

Ears are diff thang tounges

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

OOOUUUUUCHHHHH.. you crazy mofucker :)

let me tell you id get it done again before id let them tapper another 2g in my tounge again yea that was my last ring

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Ears are diff thang tounges

i kno. my ears are at 1 1/4". above those i have two 10 gauge piercings and i have two lip piercings on my left side that are both 14's.

when i did the 14 to 4's i ripped the entire diameter of my plugs at that time. i gauged up the next week to a 2. my ears were open cuts till i got to an inch and chilled at that size for like 3 weeks.

610EUROs

let me tell you id get it done again before id let them tapper another 2g in my tounge again yea that was my last ring

i'll pass... my fiance said i should.. and i said hell no... no no fuck no.. no guy is gonna have my thang in his hand, and shove a needle through it... atleast with my ear they used a gun :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

i have my left ear peirced... in the cartledge.. had that shit done since... 2000 :)

I heard that shits hurts like a mother too , Naw my bodys a temple now ha ha ha no more nothing !!!! I have a normal "real" diamond earing in my ear and thats that = )

i'll pass... my fiance said i should.. and i said hell no... no no fuck no.. no guy is gonna have my thang in his hand, and shove a needle through it... atleast with my ear they used a gun :)

Yea i had a guy do mine and man im SOOOOOOOOOOO happy that i did ( not to sound gay ) Cause i seem to have "tough" skin" so even with the needle it wouldnt go thru and i got it pierced with a 8g finally he pushed it thur now trust me it didnt hurt half as bad as i might have made it sound like , And id go back and get it done again be fore id let them tapper that 2 again that shit hurt my SOUL ! :blush:

I heard that shits hurts like a mother too , Naw my bodys a temple now ha ha ha no more nothing !!!! I have a normal "real" diamond earing in my ear and thats that = )

no.. it didnt hurt at all.. my first tat hurt more than them useing a gun in my ear.. trust me... now i have more tats... but.. ear peircing are simple.. if you can get your c0ck peicred you can get a tat.. :)

Yea i had a guy do mine and man im SOOOOOOOOOOO happy that i did ( not to sound gay ) Cause i seem to have "tough" skin" so even with the needle it wouldnt go thru and i got it pierced with a 8g finally he pushed it thur now trust me it didnt hurt half as bad as i might have made it sound like , And id go back and get it done again be fore id let them tapper that 2 again that shit hurt my SOUL ! :blush:

thats why i would never get it done.. in case the person couldnt get it all the way through.. and i sit there and have to gain my composure... to let them try to get it all the way through.. i would be pissed.. and the fact that my dick is gonna swell up.. and hurt to piss.. no thank you..

B) lol i got the left ear, both nips , toung, had my eye brow , and lip done, and also had a 5 step ladder for about a year untill the ole lady begged me to take them out....

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets