Whats up guys newbie here but not a newbie to the modding world.

2002 Chevrolet Suburban. Bought back in August of 2011 for $10,000 with only 63,500 miles from a vet that only drove it on vacations and when needed for bigger tasks. All the rest of the time it was covered up in the garage. He was the original owner.

DSC01105.jpg

DSC01116.jpg

First thing we did was take it on a 2500 mile trip with the family

KilleenPic.jpg

First mod I took my system out of my 2001 yukon xl and bought new door speakers and put it in the burb.

DSC01119.jpg

DSC01122.jpg

DSC01075.jpg

DSC01079.jpg

Then I got the windows tinted, 20% up front, 5% over factory on the rest

TintFront.jpg

TintFullTruck.jpg

Then I tinted the tails and front bumper lights

mytails2.jpg

mytails3.jpg

mytails4.jpg

turnlight2.jpg

2002 Burb- Dual Red Top Optimas, CAI, Jensen Indash, 2 15" Fosgate T2's in 10 cu.ft. box tuned to 35 hertz, LED tails, pulley, MSD wires, headers, high flow maf, Flomaster Super 44 with dumps, painted grill shell and bowtie, led interior

Soon to come- bbtune, esky roof rack, ss bumper and roll pan, painted side steps, drop and wheels

Then I got headers and a flomaster super 44 for it

010.jpg

011-1.jpg

013.jpg

DSC01235.jpg

DSC01234.jpg

I also took my CAI out of my xl and put it in the burb

DSC01233.jpg

Then I painted the grill shell and bowtie

001.jpg

008-2.jpg

010-1.jpg

014.jpg

016.jpg

Then I bought 5000k HIDs from DDMtunning (dont have pics of them installed)

HID.jpg

Then put leds into the cluster

Before

LEDSoldlights.jpg

After

LEDSfinishedproduct.jpg

Then bought MSD 8.5mm wires and high flow MAF sensor

DSC01188.jpg

DSC01231.jpg

DSC01232.jpg

Then LED tails

DSC01192.jpg

DSC01195.jpg

DSC01197.jpg

2002 Burb- Dual Red Top Optimas, CAI, Jensen Indash, 2 15" Fosgate T2's in 10 cu.ft. box tuned to 35 hertz, LED tails, pulley, MSD wires, headers, high flow maf, Flomaster Super 44 with dumps, painted grill shell and bowtie, led interior

Soon to come- bbtune, esky roof rack, ss bumper and roll pan, painted side steps, drop and wheels

Also put LEDs in reverse and plate bulbs

DSC01210.jpg

DSC01211.jpg

Then an Underdrive Pulley

Old

DSC01209.jpg

New

DSC01208.jpg

Then the Big 3

DSC01199.jpg

DSC01200.jpg

DSC01202.jpg

Then put the teams sticker on

DSC01198.jpg

Deleted the Roof Rack Cross Rails

RoofRack1.jpg

Roofrack2.jpg

Then put moar LEDs in the interior

DSC01220.jpg

DSC01223.jpg

DSC01224.jpg

DSC01225.jpg

DSC01226.jpg

DSC01228.jpg

Thats pretty much it up to today.

if you can (it looks like you can) try sliding your box a few inches farther away from the hatch looks a little close might make it a touch louder...but burb looks good :good: i envy your room lol

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

@ricky thanks man just waiting on the funds to do my dream interior/system build

@platy it push all that way up against the 3rd row. been thinking about taking out the 3rd row but idk? i use it sometimes...

id just keep it in there if you use it...i forget these have 3rd row seating in them sometimes lol i wouldnt worry about it then just if you ever rebuild leave a little more room between box and the hatch IMO

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

id just keep it in there if you use it...i forget these have 3rd row seating in them sometimes lol i wouldnt worry about it then just if you ever rebuild leave a little more room between box and the hatch IMO

when I rebuild im taking out the 3rd row lol. but by that time I wont be using it as a DD. Gonna need the room for the tubs and air compressor and what not oh and space for a big enough box for 4 t2s lol