I was wondering if anyone has the same problems as I do. Once in a while I feel super motivated to workout and get in better shape so for about two weeks I drink basically nothing but water and pass on candy and sweets. I also get exercising in the time I feel motivated. But after about that two weeks I start to lose ambition and I soon stop and go back to sitting on my butt being lazy.

I get motivated plenty of times, this isn't once or twice but I think I'm getting better at staying motivated for longer. When I exercise I am much less tired and I feel better, I want to get in better shape so that I dont get diabetes like the rest of my family, and I want to get in shape before I get old and fat.

Does anyone else do this? What do you do to stay motivated to do what you gotta do?

Basshead-in-Training

My best motivation was work. I worked at a baseball stadium and got free supplements, nutritional drinks, and all the gym time I wanted. I would say the best way to stay motivated would be to surround yourself with other active healthy people and if possible get a job related to that.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Mobile wont let me watch the video, but I do have a couple of friends to surround myself with. There arent as many job opportunities in the small town I'm in for my age, especially that has to do directly with fitness. Maybe a physical job though. Thanks for the advice.

Basshead-in-Training

My advice is to get some of you favorite music on your ipod that gets you pumped. Watch some YouTube vids of bodybuilders or transformation videos. Or just work hard in the gym and start seeing results and getting compliments and makes you want to work harder to keep getting those compliments. OR the last thing is that I would suggest is take a pre-workout like jack3d hemo rage ect. But that is the last option if all those don't work.

I'm not sure what type of workouts your doing or what your trying to achieve as in just cardio or weightlifting but this should help you either way.

Just sayin, if any of those tips don't work for you then you need to quit being a lazy puss and do work lol.

But seriously I feel like this sometimes too you just have to get to it and work hard. Good luck man!

My advice is to get some of you favorite music on your ipod that gets you pumped. Watch some YouTube vids of bodybuilders or transformation videos. Or just work hard in the gym and start seeing results and getting compliments and makes you want to work harder to keep getting those compliments. OR the last thing is that I would suggest is take a pre-workout like jack3d hemo rage ect. But that is the last option if all those don't work.

I'm not sure what type of workouts your doing or what your trying to achieve as in just cardio or weightlifting but this should help you either way.

Just sayin, if any of those tips don't work for you then you need to quit being a lazy puss and do work lol.

But seriously I feel like this sometimes too you just have to get to it and work hard. Good luck man!

I'm not trying to be a bodybuilder or nothing, just trying to lose a few pounds. The ipod sounds like a good idea, music can really lift my mood. As far as what I do, its not much, I have Insanity its kinda like P90X, but it only seems like I can get a couple weeks into it. Then I'm a "lazy puss" (haha) for a couple of weeks before I get back into it. Sometimes I wonder if I'm bipolar...then I think that many other people have he same problem, but anyway, thanks.

Basshead-in-Training