Sonic Electronix

the biggest HO alt you can fit: $4-700

subs: $4-800 each

wire: $2-300

batts: $2-400 ea

amps: $5-800

super rough estimates, but all of the figures are for well known, good brands.

You keep throwing random things at him :rofl:

OP, I'd start hitting up the build logs for ideas, walled cars like say joobles civic, the dc audio integra, beatbox`s integra, all relatively the same size cars that have been walled. Also look at mike singers celica on youtube, has 2 18" lms ultra's, just would help you keep it mind it doesnt need to be walled to be loud could just be a box behind b pillar.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

not really random.. he wanted a price range.

then he gave us a budget.

hes quite new at this, so narrowing his search down is a nice thing to do.. naming amps, giving price ranges of good equipment helps greatly i can assure you.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

hes quite new at this, so narrowing his search down is a nice thing to do.. naming amps, giving price ranges of good equipment helps greatly i can assure you.

he's quite new and everyone is suggesting him to get 4000 watts which is no easy feat. one small strand of wire in the wrong spot and POOF there goes thousands of dollars. i can easily see him fucking up an install like that, if you want me to be honest

OP back to the beginning here before throwing out what to buy and shit how are your wood working skills ??

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

he's quite new and everyone is suggesting him to get 4000 watts which is no easy feat. one small strand of wire in the wrong spot and POOF there goes thousands of dollars. i can easily see him fucking up an install like that, if you want me to be honest

Thats what I mean, like that ns1 has been seen clamping 9k, you suggested a 10kw+ system, 2-3 level 5 18`s or 4 xl m2`s.

I dont know the OP or what systems hes had before, but suggesting stuff like that is dropping him in the deep end when he could end up be more well off just setting his money on fire. Thats why I suggest hitting up the buildlogs, too see the work involved in a system like your suggesting takes and to see from other people what and what not to do.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

he said he wanted a wall and to be loud though :(:shrug:

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

he said he wanted a wall and to be loud though :(:shrug:

your point? any 13 year old can come on here and make an MLK thread saying he wants 4 18's and all this crap yet he doesnt even have a ride to put it in.

the last MLK thread i saw that the builder actually went through with it was Trippi...

edit: just because he says he wants X, doesnt mean he has the technical skill and know-how to actually accomplish it correctly.

Edited by Kranny