IVX-15 and p300-1

Looking to get a 15 for my 1997 suburban been looking at sundown and other brands. Have a rockford p=300-1, the birth sheet said 415, so looking for advice or ideas got budget of 250.

DO ITTTTT!

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

After hearing the IVX on some music and seeing some hardcore flex vids I decided they were nasty lol. Basically a 100$ sub capable of getting loud and sounding great

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

Looking to get a 15 for my 1997 suburban been looking at sundown and other brands. Have a rockford p=300-1, the birth sheet said 415, so looking for advice or ideas got budget of 250.

I think you would be very pleased with an IVX-15 on that amplifier!

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg

so when gathering info today at some local shops seeing if they would build me a box at a decent price and well was i sadly mistaken. In this town that im currently stationed at there is about 5 or 6 shops, went to 4 of them and none of them make boxes, so what is the point of owning shop, just to sell over priced stuff? I thought i would bring some buesiness to a local shop and now i want to open a one of my own like the ones we have in denver! so anyway, kevin what would a box run for that woofer, i do have a big vehicle but got three kids i haul around in it to so thats why im not making a spl monster, just want enuf to piss the neighbors off. Ow and one more thing it is truly refeshing seeing the owner of the company to be involve with his costomer base so much, keep it up and your buisness will thrive man!

Edited by crazyface73