Tommy Mckinnie's Latest Hack Job!

If they do come over here maybe they will stick around. I mean honestly. How can you defend anything abotu that install. If I take my truck to get inspected Im checking it over iwth white gloves after what happened to my wheel. I just dropped a stack on top of a stack on top of a stack and you just hop in and roll out? I would have never taken delivery. I would have said Im on my way to contact my lawyer. You better start making it right.

i tried to get him to do that with the install i tore out he was like Nahh its not worth the hassle... hell I tried to get him to take me to the shop, he was scared... thats why he wont do shit this time around... he is a dont know...

Regardless of who it happened to, it's still fucked up. I LOL @ people who dislike JP because others do. The one's directly involved and know about the whole backstories though, hate on :D At the end of the day, fucked up job, wasted money, and these cheetoes are delicious!

not talking shit, actually learned a lot by reading over here. I'm not a steve hater. People don't like him because of what he has. I don't give a damn, his installs are some of the cleaniest, and his build logs are some of the best I have ever seen. Its a shame he dosen't have a shop and work on other peoples cars actually, because he would have lines out the door for his top notch work.

But yes I am just another guy from over at CACO, CA, DIYMA, CSCO, D4S, MW. I just love Car Audio

We arent all haters don't rush to stereo type, just stating the rumors over on CACO.

man i was going to talk a bunch of shit but... i dont think i need too... i am floored

i really liked the install that you had done, especially the amps as a center console.. i never really understood why he didnt like it

My System (in VW golf/Rabbit mk2)

(1) Hifonics Brutus 2010D @ 1ohm

(1) Hifonics Zeus 440 Mids'nhighs

(3) JBL W10Gti subs

(2) JBL GTO838

(2) JBL GTO936

(1) run of 3/0 Gauge ofc

(1) Ac Delco120ah 850cca battery (front)

(1) Ac Delco 45ah 330cca battery (rear)

(1)Sony Gt630ui hu

34hz tuning

img2422kv.jpg

I Really don't know why people think JP is NOT to blame... He was Tommys' little video boy for the past YEAR and He should have done his homework. And IF I spent anywhere NEAR that amount of money on a build that I didn't do (Like JP usually does), I would look that bitch over for a DAY before I would give ANYBODY any $$, In front of his "crew" or whoever.

Jonathan Price is getting what he deserves for all of the DRAMA he has created in the car audio world today.

JP paid for the shitty work...it IS just as much HIS fault for being SO COOL,yet, SO DUMB. Hair-do or not ;)

This sucks!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

man i was going to talk a bunch of shit but... i dont think i need too... i am floored

i really liked the install that you had done, especially the amps as a center console.. i never really understood why he didnt like it

thanks... i cant take all the credit... but he wanted more... he HAD to be a SMD Killer.... and well he certainly is now LMAO

I Really don't know why people think JP is NOT to blame... He was Tommys' little video boy for the past YEAR and He should have done his homework. And IF I spent anywhere NEAR that amount of money on a build that I didn't do (Like JP usually does), I would look that bitch over for a DAY before I would give ANYBODY any $$, In front of his "crew" or whoever.

Jonathan Price is getting what he deserves for all of the DRAMA he has created in the car audio world today.

JP paid for the shitty work...it IS just as much HIS fault for being SO COOL,yet, SO DUMB. Hair-do or not ;)

I LOLed at this

thanks... i cant take all the credit... but he wanted more... he HAD to be a SMD Killer.... and well he certainly is now LMAO

i beat he likes it now and kicking himself in the ass for not haveing u do it this time around. it was nice and clean. i dont think it should of turn out like it did cause the guy did pay good money but he needs to do some home work before just saying i think im going to get into car audio and not know shit about what hes doing

Archived