Very Important Please Read

This is true, but I guess some people learn through their mistakes.

hahah.. well.. the younger generation of kids these days use a computer at 4 years old... my dad bought us a comadore 64 a long time ago.. then after that he bought a p90.. and then i have been on pcs and macs for over 10 years.. so.. but like i said.. i was self taught on a lot of pc stuff.. read a lot of forums and shit for networking, and server work.. i learned all linux and unix by forums..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

i am not totally computer stupid but with what i had to do lastnight i learned alot. i feel real good knowing i fixed this my self. and no i did not re-install XP, i went throught he command page and was able to figure out how to get fire fox through some typing. i had to type this weird ass code to get it. i also was able to somehow "log" into my work computer from my house. dell told me there is a good chance that if i re-install all the disks that came with my computer that this will fix the probalem. for right now it is working better than before so i am gonna leave it alone. but i hate this fire fox program i dont like how it looks or performs at all.

----reference's----

meade916