Very Important Please Read

my wife and i learned a very valuable lesson today. there is a website partyben.com it is a file sharing for music that has been "mashed-up". basically DJ's mix 2 songs together to make on great sounding song. we downloaded the software to listen to there tracks and we had to reboot our computer. when we tried to log back onto the internet it said page cannot be displayed. somehow me picked up over 1000 viruses, we lost our IP address, and had to do a restore and a system recalculation just to save our computer. we still lost alot of data. sp basically what i am saying is that you need to be extremely careful what you look at and what you decide to download on you compoter. we ended up losong our tech support plan through dell over this. they said that they do not cover damage do to 'file sharing type programs". like i told my wife and i will tell all of you guys dont use these programs. sorry this is so long i needed to vent.

----reference's----

meade916

damn bro.. that sucks. thanks for the lookout though.. computers back to good now?

yeah its working in safe mode. we had to go through the command prompts and download firefox. our whole internet explorer program is lost. it sucks bad. the real shitty part is that the guy who gave us this comp as a gift works for microsoft and he has helped us so much with this computer that he wont help now. i am a noob to computers and had to figure out how to fix this on my own. i didnt realize computers could do half of the stuff i was doing

----reference's----

meade916

yeah its working in safe mode. we had to go through the command prompts and download firefox. our whole internet explorer program is lost. it sucks bad. the real shitty part is that the guy who gave us this comp as a gift works for microsoft and he has helped us so much with this computer that he wont help now. i am a noob to computers and had to figure out how to fix this on my own. i didnt realize computers could do half of the stuff i was doing

Ew, Firefox.

Sooo, you re-installed XP or what?

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Ew, Firefox.

Sooo, you re-installed XP or what?

this is why i am glad i am a pc tech.. fuck warrenties, and tech support,.. i am tech support.. :) fuck all that paying extra for something and then the bastards so, ohhh well.. we cant help you due to file sharing... and i own 8 dells... fuck em.. you need help with anything hit me up.. i will get you back straight again...

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

this is why i am glad i am a pc tech.. fuck warrenties, and tech support,.. i am tech support.. :) fuck all that paying extra for something and then the bastards so, ohhh well.. we cant help you due to file sharing... and i own 8 dells... fuck em.. you need help with anything hit me up.. i will get you back straight again...

Haha, yup.

My mom says I've saved her quite a bit of money from my bros screwing up her computer.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Haha, yup.

My mom says I've saved her quite a bit of money from my bros screwing up her computer.

shit my parents are my #1 customers... they call me up ask me to ome the 3 blocks to their house from my house.. and then i get drilled with why is my pc doing this.. fix that.. i got this... but i get free dinner :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend