Completed Walled, sexy brutal loudness mustang!

"Subwoofer break in" or whatever you want to call it, has never yielded higher numbers for me. My peak frequency has dropped but scores have never gone up because the suspension has loosened up. My XL 18's after 6 months put up the same score as my fresh out-of-the-box N2's did.

Don't want you getting your hope up.

This isn't my first ZCON... actually it's my fourth...or something like that.

The suspension on the ZCON when it is first pulled out of the box is stiff to the point where you cannot move it with your hand. After a few weeks the suspension looses in up considerable to the point it will move without effort. Before and after break in my scores in the lower region 28-35hz raised considerably.

They were all street beated with the provided songs off of the SB album which was track 8/9...The song I had seriously had like 3 notes in terms of basslines.

I don't understand what you guys don't get about 0 break in... that's why the peak on there is so high. We ran a sweeping sine wave from 100-20hz and we ended up with two peaks one at 37 and one at 55 which is understandable.

Also... for almost all these runs my 125.2 was disconnected just to save power... If any of you know Jeff Chillcot... He will tell you the same thing..

How do you street beat on peak hold then?

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

They were all street beated with the provided songs off of the SB album which was track 8/9...The song I had seriously had like 3 notes in terms of basslines.

I don't understand what you guys don't get about 0 break in... that's why the peak on there is so high. We ran a sweeping sine wave from 100-20hz and we ended up with two peaks one at 37 and one at 55 which is understandable.

Also... for almost all these runs my 125.2 was disconnected just to save power... If any of you know Jeff Chillcot... He will tell you the same thing..

How do you street beat on peak hold then?

Good question, like I said I street beated it.. I am no expert when it comes to TL's friend set it up .

Street beat is a 30 sec average. You might have played music and got that number when it was on peak hold but believe me that aint a street beat score when its on peak hold. Its still a good number even tho it was on peak so dont think im hating on the number. But it wasnt done by street beating it,

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

Street beat is a 30 sec average. You might have played music and got that number when it was on peak hold but believe me that aint a street beat score when its on peak hold. Its still a good number even tho it was on peak so dont think im hating on the number. But it wasnt done by street beating it,

I don't compete in burp classes, I told him to set it up for sb :shrug:

Archived