Jlan Thr Smth Posted April 2, 2012 Report Posted April 2, 2012 Numbers so far 154.3 at 55hz straight out of the box no time to break in.. and still did a 150.1 at 30hz a few minutes later. Wall is not sealed 100% yet... Also.. picked up another powerbass 5k
OrionStang Posted April 2, 2012 Report Posted April 2, 2012 Nice dude. Gives me hope. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
HunterJohnson Posted April 2, 2012 Report Posted April 2, 2012 and you have lots of trunk space sweet dude! Looks awesome and loud Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
OrionStang Posted April 2, 2012 Report Posted April 2, 2012 Do me a favor, take a vid of the flex where the roof and windshield meet. I'm trying to decide on a stripper pole. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
JeepGuy Posted April 2, 2012 Report Posted April 2, 2012 Those Power Acoustic 100.4s got you bangin hard!!!! - 1995 Jeep Wrangler - ALL UNDER MASS TRANSFORMATION!
DTS909 Posted April 2, 2012 Report Posted April 2, 2012 Shit looks load good job. VM-1 Pioneer DEH-80PRS Hertz HSK 165XL Arc Audio KS 300.2 Linear Power 1002 Full Mods Fi Audio Q 10s Sundown Audio Scv 3000 Big 3 XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH Singer Alternator Sky High Wire <p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback
Jlan Thr Smth Posted April 2, 2012 Author Report Posted April 2, 2012 Do me a favor, take a vid of the flex where the roof and windshield meet. I'm trying to decide on a stripper pole. I can tell you this, right now it doesn't flex much more than when I had the single 18. maybe 1/4 of an inch total movement. But my visors go CRAZY
Jlan Thr Smth Posted April 2, 2012 Author Report Posted April 2, 2012 Those Power Acoustic 100.4s got you bangin hard!!!! Man not all of us can afford big bass I need to pickup some more D3100's for the other 5k to go in.
OrionStang Posted April 2, 2012 Report Posted April 2, 2012 Do me a favor, take a vid of the flex where the roof and windshield meet. I'm trying to decide on a stripper pole. I can tell you this, right now it doesn't flex much more than when I had the single 18. maybe 1/4 of an inch total movement. But my visors go CRAZY Yep, I know all about that. For those damn maplights, wrap the clips in electrical tape and force it into place. Gotta find the right amount, not too much, not too little, it will stay up longer. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Jlan Thr Smth Posted April 2, 2012 Author Report Posted April 2, 2012 I just screwed mine to the roof
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.