Sundown Audio

amp for 2 SA 12s

Banshee421

Measure impedance of woofers disconnected from amp.

Power and ground has to be 0 gauge. Ground bolted to frame or strut tower with the paint sanded off so its shiny.

Bass boost off.

Lpf at like 80.

Subsonic a little under box tuning.

Phase at 0

Report back.

Still can't fathom why you want more power when your shit doesn't even work currently right now.

I guess try the 2200D , i woulda thought the 1500 woulda done alot. What headunit ?

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

I guess try the 2200D , i woulda thought the 1500 woulda done alot. What headunit ?

Its not doing anything because there is something wrong. Which is what we have been trying to figure out for the past 9 worthless pages. Finally OP is complying, which he will hopefully listen to us telling him what to test and measure.

Its not doing anything because there is something wrong. Which is what we have been trying to figure out for the past 9 worthless pages. Finally OP is complying, which he will hopefully listen to us telling him what to test and measure.

Why try :rofl:

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

I meant after everything has been tested and if he really wants MOAR power. Yes obviously figure out the problem FIRST, And if anyone is gonna ask YES i read this whole thread i did not just post

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

I meant after everything has been tested and if he really wants MOAR power. Yes obviously figure out the problem FIRST, And if anyone is gonna ask YES i read this whole thread i did not just post

Did you read through the whole thread?

Check out my build log:

Did YOU ?

Did YOU ?

Nope, I just decided to post. Why?

Check out my build log:

I have read through the whole thread, and was posting back in the first few pages. I still believe it is user error. Why not have someone that lives near you on this forum who has the proper tools, help you get this thing troubleshot and tuned? Your replies were so negative in context the first couple of pages you are lucky anyone stuck around to help.

Archived