IBleedMusick Posted April 3, 2012 Report Posted April 3, 2012 Has anyone ever heard of them? If so, are they any good? 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
Watch the bass Posted April 5, 2012 Report Posted April 5, 2012 I would say from the pics and prices here in Europe, newest from 2006 for less here in Europe. Another crap. "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
IBleedMusick Posted April 5, 2012 Author Report Posted April 5, 2012 I would say from the pics and prices here in Europe, newest from 2006 for less here in Europe. Another crap. Thank you very much sir guess I will be looking elsewhere lol. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.