Pioneer Deh-p7900ub. Any Good?

hargibi

Hello.

So im out looking for a new stereo for my car. My old one got stolen :P

Anyways the one i'm looking at is the :

Pioneer DEH-P7900UB.

The thing is im conserned about the turning wheel. It can be tilted to navigate.. And i tought this might be a thing that might break?

Also is there someone out there that got a video of the UI on the HU? Id really like to see how its working etc :)

and if there is something else that you might wanna add please do so :D

Thank you :)

I have one and it is very good never had any problems with it what so ever i dont think hat the wheel on it will ever break there is a rubber gromment i guess you could say the is very durable there is always peope messing with mine and ive never had a single problem with it if you are scared to use it or concerned it might break off then just use the remote that comes with it. The other thing that is nice is that you dont have to have an i pod controller just hook it up to the back of the headunit with the charging cable and the head unit controls the i pod and tells the song that is playing.

Ok i have heard two stories on the i pod for it mine personally there is a little female usb comming off the back of it and the charging cable that comes with i pods it went right into it and then on my i pod it says pioneer connected and then you cant control the i pod from the i pod you control it form the head unit i personally love it it works great the other story i heard is that you cant just plug the i pod into it but hey if i was you i would get it and if you have to you can buy the i pod adapter from pioneer for like 30 bones

Archived