Second Skin Audio

Would this box be good for 2 SA 12'S?

thats the exact same amp i'm planning to run. how well do they do in your enclosure?

I can't say a lot, because I haven't heard them in a different box. I listen to rap/hip hop and they do well at anything ive tried to play, still get plenty low enough and the higher low notes are intense.

My rear view mirror won't stay set with the box in my avatar in a Dakota.

Edited by c.director

One way or the other It will work, I would set it at 14.5 and 35Hz. I would in any case worry about calculating right the port parts and even choosing the port location, frequently sub up/ port back is implemented with a 2 common wall shared port, like this:

TportE.jpg

Do some sketchup work on your design to make sure all the details are taken care of before cutting any wood.

Edited by Joe X

One way or the other It will work, I would set it at 14.5 and 35Hz. I would in any case worry about calculating right the port parts and even choosing the port location, frequently sub up/ port back is implemented with a 2 common wall shared port, like this:

TportE.jpg

Do some sketchup work on your design to make sure all the details are taken care of before cutting any wood.

yeah, I'm not to skillful with google sketchup. but i want to add 45s and dont know how big they should be. or how to calculate them into bracing displacement. could you make me a design in sketchup if you had all the specs?