Sonic Electronix

under the truck to the back up through the floor for the power, then put a hole next to that one and run the ground under the truck to the frame there.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

50' should be plenty. What amps are you planning on running and will there be a second battery?

For now an APSM1500 (at max 2) and probably about 500-600 in mids/highs, depending on what amp I want to get for them...

I would go with the 50' spool. A little more money but it'll be worth it once you decide you want to have another run in the future.

That's what I'm thinking...

under the truck to the back up through the floor for the power, then put a hole next to that one and run the ground under the truck to the frame there.

Any idea if these body styles already have a hole to run the wire through? For now a power block will be mounted on the back with enough wire to feed to the back of the bed once I get a second battery. I'm going to get a new one up front before I get a second one, and probably a new alternator before that...

POTATO!