Jump to content

Q-Form Kick Panels


Dimensions

Recommended Posts

Posted

Who has had experience with these? I have been looking into a set of these for a 2002 Honda Civic. They seem a little steep in price so if anyone can point me to a well priced site or a cheaper alternative, that would be awesome. I am not too confident in my abilities to fiberglass a set as I have only glassed a couple times and neither attempt turned out as I hoped.

2002 Honda Civic

(Current)

HU: JVC KD-X50BT (Replaced Pioneer 6800 that came with it)

All stock w/ 3 working speakers. Ya!!!

Currently cleaning up someone elses mess

(In the works)

M&H: HAT Imagines

Amp: Orion 8004

Sub: Unsure

Knukonceptz Wiring

SS Deadener (on its way! yay!)

Posted

They are expensive but can make your life easier esp. if you don't have much experience fabricating. I would deaden the rear of them with some modeling clay or AT,SS, etc. With that being said I would recommend you give it a try. You could probably build 5 or 10 pair for what a pair of the q-logic cost.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 830 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...