Doodcody's 4 lvl4 15's 148.3 at first show

coming along well. nice plexi slots, shoulda done LEDs inside :hi:

not that I can talk though :lol:

in a million, trillion, kabillion years,i would never play that song in my ride. I don't care if its clipped or not LOL. I feel like my nads got clipped after playing this for 15 seconds just to see what it was LOL.

No thanks bro. Not into it.

okay thanks. i was thinking about putting both sets in the front doors rather than wasting a set in the back.. good idea? i was glancing at the diagram for wiring the components and it showed that if you only have one amp to wire the tweeters to it.. is it possible to wire both the 6.5 and tweeter to one amp( example: i have 1 175.4 so will that be able to power 4 component sets?)

Any decision with both components in the front doors? I would put one set in the back still but i'm noob :P

And I would think that you could use all 8 speakers on a 4-channel amp, each tweet/woof would just be wired in parallel and give half the resistance right?

What is the amperage on those? 4ohm? i'm sure your amp could handle making them 2ohm?

in a million, trillion, kabillion years,i would never play that song in my ride. I don't care if its clipped or not LOL. I feel like my nads got clipped after playing this for 15 seconds just to see what it was LOL.

No thanks bro. Not into it.

Any suggestions on where to mount the amps? my box takes up the whole trunk. so far im thinking of mounting the crescendo on the back of the box( is that okay) and building a false floor under the enclosure for my 175.4 and/or my batteries. My main concern with this is not being able to get to the amp to make adjustments since the enclosure isnt exactly small.

If you do mount to the box either use washers or rubber cromets to keep the amp off the box. If the box flexs, it will flex the feet and not the board, plus its takes a lot of the vibration down. And allows for some air flow to keep it cool.

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

I would first opt to mount it on the back of the middle row seats before the box.

BUT.

With any big build, do what you can haha.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived