Doodcody's 4 lvl4 15's 148.3 at first show

I would put each sub amp on each side of the box (driver and pass sides) and the mids/highs amp either on the back of the middle row seat or on the front of the box.

You can get it in there. I fit two 18s 14cuft four G31 bats and two 4kw amps in the storage area of a smaller 2dr explorer. get creative and make it happen

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

okay here is what im working with as far as space( which is minimal)...

this is my crescendo 5500. don't really have another place to put it? opinions? im concerned with cooling..

today011.jpg

and then mounting my 175.4.. again opinions

today010.jpg

here is where i will put the batts. this way i can add two more xp3000's if and when i decided to upgrade to a 7.5k

today012.jpg

I would put each sub amp on each side of the box (driver and pass sides) and the mids/highs amp either on the back of the middle row seat or on the front of the box.

You can get it in there. I fit two 18s 14cuft four G31 bats and two 4kw amps in the storage area of a smaller 2dr explorer. get creative and make it happen

-Drew

hmm well for starters im only running one 5500 for now.. obviously this is not enough to really get these subs going but it will do for now and give me time to adjust.. i was thinking a 7.5k in the future. and i know the amps can fit on the sides but i can't get the box in with them mounted(already tried) so i would have to put the box in and them mount them..

I got a 4 door 03 expo and my mids/highs are under my box in the storage area. My 5k mounted like your pics

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

where'd you put your batts? my only concern with under the box is accesibility lol, i was thinking about taking the storage area out and building a false floor but i still dont have space for the batteries

I'm only allowed 1 extra battery in most of the classes I compete in, so I have my D3100 between my box and hatch plus I only have 1 18 so my box doesn't take up as much space as yours.

If I have to get under the box, all I have to do is unhook the remote wire and the + & - off the battery for the amp and shove it back onto the rear seats then I got access to both storage spots. But for the most part they are set and forget until upgrades :)

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Archived